shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanzanite on its way!

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Listed as a flawless, 1.37ct tanzanite with traditional heat only. I love everything about it: color, cut and clarity! This will be my first "real" tanzanite; I have two smaller pieces that are pretty ugly, but unheated/untreated. I was inspired by @TheGarnetGirl's recent tanzanite score, and hopefully my little beauty will measure up! Still on my bucket list: a bicolor tanzanite.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stone, what are your plans for it?

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s quite the purple! :roll2: What a good find!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's really pretty! I really like the color!

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here! 3F1059BF-2C83-4D06-A1A6-901C5AF3C4C3.jpeg
The sun was setting and this shot was the last of the good light. The color is just as pretty as I was hoping! Hopefully the intensity won’t be lost in the upload. The stone is bluer (and darker) at the ends and more purple in the middle - don’t know if it qualifies as extinction or if it’s just a product of pleochroism/cut.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool, how are you going to set it?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Listed as a flawless, 1.37ct tanzanite with traditional heat only. I love everything about it: color, cut and clarity! This will be my first "real" tanzanite; I have two smaller pieces that are pretty ugly, but unheated/untreated. I was inspired by @TheGarnetGirl's recent tanzanite score, and hopefully my little beauty will measure up! Still on my bucket list: a bicolor tanzanite.

Awww! That is so sweet! :kiss2:
Im glad my lucky find could inspire you to find your own sparkler!

& The shape of your tanzy is stunning in my opinion! Such a classy cut and I can picture it in an art deco setting!
The color is also lovely and reminds me again of the color of sweet summer irises!

In my humble opinion, I think that its quite special but the deciding factor is how you feel about it.
What do you think? :))

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooh! It's so pretty! The color is so rich and yummy! Sometimes, I look at my few, really nice stones and think they're fake. I'd probably feel like that with this one, it's so nice! :love:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
What a spectacular step cut!! I agree the longer emerald cut is very elegant. And the color. That’s my favorite gem color by far.

More pics please!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see more pics of this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results