shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunstone Pendant

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought this 3.5 ctw stone from Jerry Newman and had the setting made at a local jeweler. It's a welcome-to-the-family gift for my future DIL. Her engagement ring is a sunstone. I asked the jeweler to carve the bezel back on the sides to let in more light to highlight the schiller in the stone. Rose gold.

front view.jpg side view.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful colour & a beautiful gift!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful! :love: What a wonderful gift!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty and what a sweet gift!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I remember you talking about a sunstone! You picked a beautiful stone and the setting is gorgeous. What a lucky DIL!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best MIL award goes to.......
Matata :appl::appl::appl:
It’s absolutely gorgeous in both thought and presence.

TheBlingleys

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! What a thoughtful gift. I would be honored to have you as my MIL.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and an exceptional gift!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
What a thoughtful mother in law you are! This is an exquisite gift. I'd love to see her ring, do you have a photo of that?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely welcome gift! So kind and caring of you M...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see her ring, do you have a photo of that?
Sorry, I don't have one. It's unappealing imo. The stone is pretty and was originally bezel set and looked great. She had it changed to a prong setting with the head a mile above the band, then she had white sapphires added to the band which is quite thin. The prongs almost entirely cover the stone. I can't believe the ring is still intact. They chose wedding bands made from a meteor so how that's going to wear on a rose gold band remains to be seen. Wedding is next week.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
They sound super modern, with non traditional tastes. What fun! Good luck, and enjoy the wedding next week! ;-)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I don't have one. It's unappealing imo. The stone is pretty and was originally bezel set and looked great. She had it changed to a prong setting with the head a mile above the band, then she had white sapphires added to the band which is quite thin. The prongs almost entirely cover the stone. I can't believe the ring is still intact. They chose wedding bands made from a meteor so how that's going to wear on a rose gold band remains to be seen. Wedding is next week.
Looking on the bright side; your DIL will have gorgeous pendant, and think of all the fun you are going to have teaching her about bling! ;)2

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The stone is a gorgeous colour & cut. What a wonderful gesture to your future daughter in law. Happiness all around. :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results