shape
carat
color
clarity

Step cut itch scratcher

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so pleased with this awesome purchase. Such a great deal and you won’t believe it but I love the cut on this emerald. It is hard to find a real one that has nice a cut. And if I am spending $15,000 I want to like it MORE than the one I spent $46 on. :lol-2: And my VCA perlee band fits perfectly under and flush against it. I enjoy wearing cause it’s so different from MK. But I have learned I would really miss her. I can’t give her up, at least not yet.
977E525A-7B11-42FA-96AE-E8CD74684E56.jpeg E350BAC7-6E2B-4DB2-9DED-0033EDF7EE1B.jpeg 2E7EF12C-15B2-4AEB-A736-F7CEC6A2EFAD.jpeg
869360E5-C5AF-4DF6-8B9C-C66239338618.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing on your @LLJsmom. It looks REALly elegant and glamorous and that's the perfect size for you too!
Is keeping it clean difficult? I find step cuts get smudgier (I'm messier than I realized I guess haha) and show dirt more easily.

Love this on you.:love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks great! Going from the last picture, the cut is really good!

Annoying they can get it right for that price but so many are duds in diamond form :( lol

(Oh, and @Matthews1127 for the eye candy ;-) )

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! It looks so nice on you too. :love: Also, $46? that's awesome! Where did you get it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing on your @LLJsmom. It looks REALly elegant and glamorous and that's the perfect size for you too!
Is keeping it clean difficult? I find step cuts get smudgier (I'm messier than I realized I guess haha) and show dirt more easily.

Love this on you.:love:
Thanks Missy! You should post yours too!! I just throw it in the ultrasonic.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks great! Going from the last picture, the cut is really good!

Annoying they can get it right for that price but so many are duds in diamond form :( lol

(Oh, and @Matthews1127 for the eye candy ;-) )
So true. Weird isn’t it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! It looks so nice on you too. :love: Also, $46? that's awesome! Where did you get it?
Berricle. And it’s actually $48 and change. It’s a great site to buy testers. I can see myself getting tired of this too. See? My problem.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Missy! You should post yours too!! I just throw it in the ultrasonic.

I posted in the show me your fabulous fashion jewelry thread. Thanks for inspiring me to get my own step cut hahha. I still have the tags on it but I enjoy looking at it in my house. I don’t have an ultrasonic that still works but that’s a great idea.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Berricle. And it’s actually $48 and change. It’s a great site to buy testers. I can see myself getting tired of this too. See? My problem.

Thank you! Off to check them out now...:whistle:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks beautiful on your hand @LLJsmom! And yes, the quality is great!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This size looks great on your finger @LLJsmom. I have a cz collection of styles I wanted at some point in real diamonds but changed my mind after wearing them for a few weeks.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I love your new EC @LLJsmom. It looks so fiery and elegant on your hand.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was toying around with buying an emerald cut moissanite but I decided to go with Berricle thanks to this thread. I’m loving this ring and it was $35
1A56D901-E8A7-4E91-A2DF-DE92C51FE575.jpeg
It looks like I’m a day too late! I just bought a moissanite yesterday! :wall:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
At least it will last you a lot longer than this one will last me!
I don’t know about that! I bought a pair of leverback cz earrings over ten years ago and they are still beautiful! I bought them to travel but sometimes wear them just because. The design is so pretty I think about having a ring made just like it in diamonds..

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous. I love EC.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can't believe how good step cut CZ can look. Your tester looks amazing and fabulous on you!

Thank you so much for sharing Berricle. I'm immediately wanting this, for my Asscher itch. Who knew that CZ in color looks so good!
r308-02-2.jpg

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
berricle has a 30% off sale right now btw. i'd bet they'll have 30-40% off around the holidays. keeping an eye out so i can get a couple of nice cz rings and try baking them without feeling too guilty if i ruin them =P

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
I have my eye on that purple asscher cut ring! The solitaire one is too small but I was worried that one would be too big. Please post a pic if you get it! I bought the pink oval 3 stone ring and I like it! It tends to look bubble gum pink in some lighting though which I'm not too fond of....

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I was toying around with buying an emerald cut moissanite but I decided to go with Berricle thanks to this thread. I’m loving this ring and it was $35

Wow, I’m loving these pics and prices!!!

Stone and finger size, if you please?

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I’m loving these pics and prices!!!

Stone and finger size, if you please?

Ring size 5, but I wish they offered half sizes. That’s my biggest gripe about Berricle. The main stone is 8.5x6.5

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I saw that you have a carre band too. Do you happen to still have your carre band?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love it! Can you link me to the exact one you got? It's gorgeous! <3

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That’s why I’ve been ordering moissanite lately. I don’t want to invest in diamonds in styles I like until I know I love it. I’ve wanted an OEC diamond cluster ring since I started on this board..I’ve been holding off until after Christmas because I get funny Mad Money gifts from my hubby for Christmas and my birthday two weeks later..I saw one that is 7k..Its gorgeous.but I don’t want to invest in something that costly for a right hand ring that I may grow tired of. I’m seriously thinking of getting it in Moissanite to see if I love it on my hand..and saving my mad money for new diamond bands that I love..and a smaller diamond OEC in a push up bra setting to make sure I really love an OEC...Ive never seen them in person. So..I understand your dilemma because you would have to give up your beautiful OEC..Huge decision..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results