shape
carat
color
clarity

Stackable jewelry trays at Aldi's

Saw these while grocery shopping yesterday, didn't buy one but thought I'd share.

IMG_7176.JPG IMG_7177.JPG

voce

Ideal_Rock
Too bad no ring holder slots? I have maybe 5 necklaces, and the rest rings. :(2

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made me laugh, I just bought multiple ring and brooch and necklace trays, filled them, and thought “I’m nuts”. :lol:
Apparently I’m in good company and it is perfectly normal. Pre-Pricescope I had maybe 10 rings, now I’d have to have do an inventory. I’m a happy camper!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@voce, my thoughts exactly...why no ring roll? If it had one I probably would have bought one. Whoever designed it either doesn't know jewelry or isn't a ring person!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@voce, my thoughts exactly...why no ring roll? If it had one I probably would have bought one. Whoever designed it either doesn't know jewelry or isn't a ring person!

I guarantee you that the person who designed this tray system has no idea about real jewelry collectors and their needs.
Ring sections in J-boxes are never big enough.
I need one of those big rolling cases like traveling jewelry salesmen have!
1579367107265.png

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I told my husband I wanted to go to Aldi for these and he shot me down lol. But we have to go that way once we get more of our living room uncovered from moving anyway. I will get there one way or another!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have these, or ones very much like them. I bought them at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I did buy a separate, single tray to add to the stack, one with ring storage. I have a small safe in my closet, and these were soooo much better than the little boxes. Now, I just pull out the stack and see what I need.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no problem with putting rings in the small squares, but otherwise, one can just buy a ring storage box with the slots. This is a good price for a set of 3! I love Aldi for so many reasons!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results