diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The CVB band is sold.

Single Stone rose gold still available!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably couldnt be resized huh? The SS band I mean.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably couldnt be resized huh? The SS band I mean.

I don't think so. Technically it probably could if you knew who their engraver was so they could touch it up where it was resized. I wear a 5.5 but that ring actually worked better with the height of my other band at a 6. But I am thinking your finger is smaller than 5.5, so it probably would be too much trouble. It would be a lovely color to wear with your VCA bracelet, though! (Maybe I just need to get the rose gold bracelet and keep the ring! lol!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1042.JPG

SS band 2.jpg SS band.jpg

In the top picture, the bottom band is the one still for sale. It is 18k rose gold and it looks more rose than the bottom 2 pictures.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 - sorry for being so slow in getting back to you - there's been a lot going on here.

I had remembered it as a size 6.5, so I think it might be a tad tight. It's a gorgeous ring and I would have snatched it off your hands otherwise.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 - sorry for being so slow in getting back to you - there's been a lot going on here.

I had remembered it as a size 6.5, so I think it might be a tad tight. It's a gorgeous ring and I would have snatched it off your hands otherwise.

I would have been so happy for you to have it, but I totally understand! I have seen so many beautiful bands for sale that are not my size, as well! I hope all is well with you! I haven't been on here so much in the last few days, either.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have been so happy for you to have it, but I totally understand! I have seen so many beautiful bands for sale that are not my size, as well! I hope all is well with you! I haven't been on here so much in the last few days, either.

Seriously, having a piece from you really would have been extra special. The "just half a size away" phenomenon is a killer! More than one destined-to-disappointment purchase has been made by moi in the name of "I can just squeeze it on...surely??"

I hope someone comes along and snaps it up; it's a beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results