shape
carat
color
clarity

Sienna Trio Shine jewelery cleaner

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
AE4EE15C-60C0-490E-8093-C0B635F0D5B1.jpeg E4A29F35-96B7-42D8-955F-26FE3EB2C9EE.jpeg I bought this cleaner and love it!

Because I lost my engagement ring when I took it off to wash my hands and apply lotion, I promised my husband I wouldn’t take it off outside our home.

Yesterday I had a mani/pedi and didn’t take the rings off and of course had tons of lotion in every nook & cranny. I had anticipated this being the time my rings get the dirtiest so I bought this to clean the rings. I should have taken a before photo. I’ll post again. Here is an after!

Anyone have experience with this machine? So far I’m loving it but I’ve only used the steam. I need to read and learn if I can use the ultrasonic on my watch.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep me posted. I broke both my magnasonics

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd never put a watch in an ultrasonic, regardless of what anyone says. Hopefully no one says yes! :lol:

Your rings look amazing! it's nice to have steam and ultrasonic.

I LOVE your new e-ring. I'll probably say that many times!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sure share @diamondseeker2006 's reservations about using an ultrasonic for watches. But there are watch stands especially for ultrasonic use, so that only the metal bracelet gets the ultrasonic treatment. It's the arched object shown in this pic -- which you may also see described as suitable for watches and earrings:

ultrasonic watch stand.png
I'm tagging @Dancing Fire in the hope that he'll offer you feedback, either from his own experience or based on what others have reported on the watch forums he frequents.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
I’m not doing anything until I learn more! Historically I just used a cleaning cloth and for my watch with the diamond bezel I will give it a bath in sudsy water with a brush. My husband would kill me if I ruined any of his new or vintage watches!!!

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have that exact same one from CostCo. Love it but the basket is too small so I have a second one that I use that has a bigger basket. The sienna I use for my small diamond pieces only. The steamer is awesome. Very powerful blast. I use the carribean gem jewelry cleaner with it and just recently I started using blitz for US cleaner and that works just as well. I also place my Rolex in the US and never had a problem.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
I have that exact same one from CostCo. Love it but the basket is too small so I have a second one that I use that has a bigger basket. The sienna I use for my small diamond pieces only. The steamer is awesome. Very powerful blast. I use the carribean gem jewelry cleaner with it and just recently I started using blitz for US cleaner and that works just as well. I also place my Rolex in the US and never had a problem.

Thank you for the response! I can’t get over how awesome the steam function is! My ring even when I think it is clean absolutely sparkles after a quick steam. ❤️ I keep it in the laundry room which is near our kitchen. I can sip my morning hot tea, do a quick steam and head out for the day!

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
I sure share @diamondseeker2006 's reservations about using an ultrasonic for watches. But there are watch stands especially for ultrasonic use, so that only the metal bracelet gets the ultrasonic treatment. It's the arched object shown in this pic -- which you may also see described as suitable for watches and earrings:

I'm tagging @Dancing Fire in the hope that he'll offer you feedback, either from his own experience or based on what others have reported on the watch forums he frequents.
I’ll have to find out what forums he’s on. My husband is a collector and I’ve just begun. Mine are mostly Rolex & Cartier but my husband loves it all!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDK, but I put a Rolex into an US in the past w/o any problem. On the watch forums it is like 50/50. Some members said they clean their Rolexes in an US and some said they wouldn't do it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results