shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
With Niel's blessing, I'm re-booting the CvB show-off thread in a new and improved format. I will start by uploading pictures of jewelry previously posted by PSers in 2014, together with links to the original SMTB threads where you can find more information and additional pictures of each piece.

My hope is for all posts in this thread to be limited to EYE-CANDY and POSITIVE VIBES. By including links to the SMTB threads for each piece, readers should easily be able to find additional information so that we don't clutter up this thread with questions (if you have a question about a piece of jewelry seen here, ask in the original SMTB thread dedicated to that item).

Eye-Candy: This should be self-explanatory. Please post photos of your CvB ID jewelry (including hand shots of rings), or even CAD renderings and Caysie's concept sketches, presented for their inherent beauty. Collaborative pieces (e.g. LAD-CvB joint efforts) are welcome as long as CvB ID participated in both the design phase and fabrication. If your ring has already been posted in this thread, feel free to gratuitously post updated or new pictures at any time (in the spirit of the Shameless Showoffs thread). If you post any vendor-supplied pictures, you must crop out or obscure the company name or logo if it appears anywhere in the image.

Positive Vibes: Should also be self-explanatory. Includes compliments, congratulations, expressions of gratitude, and joyful exclamations! These are all OK in this thread, but do consider posting in the dedicated SMTB thread for the piece instead, so that the ratio of eye-candy to text remains high here. Requests for additional pictures are also appropriate in this thread.

Links: If you are posting (or-reposting) your CvB ID jewelry, please also include a link to your own SMTB thread dedicted to your piece. If you don't have your own SMTB thread, consider starting one before posting here (that way you will be able to include a link, and PSers will have a place to ask you questions without cluttering up this show-off thread).

The first 22 posts below represent an attempt to reconstruct, in approximately chronological order, a collection of representative images of CvB ID jewelry commissioned by PS members to date. Where available, a link to the original thread describing the piece is included. All photo credits (and copyrights) belong to the PS user named in the post, unless otherwise noted (e.g., vendor pictures are so identified below the photo). After this retrospective has been uploaded, please contribute more pictures showing off your own CvB ID eye-candy!

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

MonkeysInk's rose gold and platinum octagonal pendant, with a 0.65-ct OEC center, originally posted June 22, 2014:

smtb-cvb-monkeysink1.jpg
Vendor photo.

smtb-cvb-monkeysink2.jpg
Vendor photo.

To date, there is no dedicated SMTB thread. :(sad

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

The above were all the CvB ID pieces I was able to find on PS from 2014. If I have missed any, please go ahead post the missing pics/links (or let me know where I can find the information about the missing item, so that I can post it).

To date, in 2015, we have seen rings that were made for Acinom, valmanin, sweetpea&babycorn, as well as for my fiancee :love: . I plan to post up pictures and links to the threads for these four rings in the near future, but I invite you to do so yourself if you wish.

To everybody whose pieces I have already posted, I encourage you to shamelessly :naughty: post any new pictures you may have in your possession, or any that you may take in the future.

I hope everybody is enjoying the eye-candy, and looking forward to more!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, drk!!! You have done an impressive job! :appl: Please be sure to add plenty of pictures of your fiancee's gorgeous ring!!!

This is a beautiful eye candy thread! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

There are some really beautiful pieces of jewelry in this thread - thanks to all the posters and thank you for putting it all together for us to see in one place!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Love, love, love all the gorgeous eye candy in this thread! :love: :love: :love:

How wonderful to have it all chronologically organized with links & all the fantastic photos too! Such amazing & artistic talent with all of these beautiful pieces. Thanks to drk for putting this all together. Wow! Very inspirational thread! :clap: :clap: :clap: :appl:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

Drool drool slobber slobber! It's all so lovely! Thank you for putting this together.

I'm happy to say I have Niel's chevron piece (it went from Niel to packrat to me) with a blue zircon (temporary stone).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

maccers|1427430148|3853081 said:
Drool drool slobber slobber! It's all so lovely! Thank you for putting this together.

I'm happy to say I have Niel's chevron piece (it went from Niel to packrat to me) with a blue zircon (temporary stone).
What will go in there eventually? Yellow diamond??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results