shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Rose is for sale! Don't miss out on her :)

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_20180521_162915.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What? But WHY?? This ring was such a labour of love - have you something more exciting in the works?!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Alex T I have gone back on forth on selling it for a couple years now.
I've listed it a few times, and after it doesn't sell, I hold onto it again.

Ever since I had my boys, I just have a hard time having anything of value sitting that's not being used.

I also do have something else I'm working on, I'd like to get a couple AVC side stones for my sapphire ring. I'm not in love with the ovals it has now.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Reduced to only $650!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T I have gone back on forth on selling it for a couple years now.
I've listed it a few times, and after it doesn't sell, I hold onto it again.

Ever since I had my boys, I just have a hard time having anything of value sitting that's not being used.

I also do have something else I'm working on, I'd like to get a couple AVC side stones for my sapphire ring. I'm not in love with the ovals it has now.

I have worn my rings almost every day, forever, babies or not. I scratched one of them once, but that was the only time. I am right handed, so I think that helps. My rings are part of my identity. Nobody notices I am wearing them, but they ALWAYS notice when I don’t!

I’d love an AVC! This sounds exciting & i’m looking forward to seeing your progression! And whoever gets Rose will be a very lucky lady. I almost wish, for that price, that she was my size, but as beautiful as she is I fear making her down to a 5.25 would be a step to far.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
You can tell how much care went into designing this ring... I agree, you should wear her!

She is my size, but alas, rose gold is not my best color. A lovely price for a lovely ring though! So unique :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results