shape
carat
color
clarity

Real or fake flowers

G250

Rough_Rock
I am thinking of popping the question soon! Should I get real or fake flowers for a circle outside? It's going to be cold and maybe windy so I am scared it will blow away the petals. Any recommendations? Thanks

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
You are not thinking of a bouquet of roses, are you?

AV_

Ideal_Rock
You are not thinking of a bouquet of roses, are you?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking of popping the question soon! Should I get real or fake flowers for a circle outside? It's going to be cold and maybe windy so I am scared it will blow away the petals. Any recommendations? Thanks

I think you should always go with real flowers. Are you proposing on a beach? Can you find a sheltered place for the circle? Otherwise maybe use stalks of roses instead of petals so they are not so easy to blow away. And get a third person to watch them while you’re away, like your photographer.

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
It's a great idea so some more information would be helpful - how cold and windy will it be? Where exactly will you be proposing? This will help us figure out the details.

Very exciting!! :)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If there is going to be a wind issue then a ring of petals are not going to do it. I would suggest making a long garland so you can make a circle and it will not blow away. You can stake it down in the soft ground. I love real flowers but I think for this you may want to do silk. You can do a garland made up of silk greens and then interspace real flowers. Or do a garland of ivy or other hearty and heavy greens and place flowers inside. good luck and keep s apprised.

I say use real flowers since they will look nice with all the decorations and they can have a very smell to go with their looks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results