shape
carat
color
clarity

Probably my last new bling post for awhile

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
47EC02F3-1F91-4822-BE18-35F346923483.jpeg 1C51D346-23E2-42FA-AA2F-33DAF7A5C876.jpeg D766275A-21B6-4ADF-9789-29A972C7DE9A.jpeg Spotted this marquise ring last week ( at the same shop where I lost my glorious pear)...found out the owner wanted it
for herself!!! I thought for a marquise diamond, it was well cut, very clean when I louped it. I have it paired with my
Tiffany Metro. I have not measured it ( just bought today @ 10am) +/- a carat. I made a promise to myself, this is it
until next year ( unless I win the lottery).... I’ll just lurk and gawk all the new bling.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous @Luvallgems! It’s so clear! Please post more photos!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous. I am also done with spending for about a year. Gotta play catch up.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings look awesome together!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that marquise! They're on my wish list.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely marquise!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous. I am also done with spending for about a year. Gotta play catch up.
Sure..That’s what I have been saying..We mean well..:roll2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Luvallgems Did you say it’s a carat? It looks so much bigger! It looks so clear! I love it!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquis! it's beautiful, it's got lots of glitter... good luck on not buying for a year! I hear you and hope I can do the same after my new ring and another one I bought from my niece who is a jewelry maker in training.. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Marquis! it's beautiful, it's got lots of glitter... good luck on not buying for a year! I hear you and hope I can do the same after my new ring and another one I bought from my niece who is a jewelry maker in training.. :wavey:
You are so lucky to have a niece in jewelry making! I have to stop
visiting all the Mom & Pop Vintage Shops, lurking online. I can do it,
I can do it:lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I :love: Marquise Diamonds, it’s gorgeous.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquiselicious!:love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I appreciate that:P2 I think of you and Greg daily, just
can’t imagine the sorrow:cry2:

Thank you Luv. Yes it is unimaginable. Greg and I have lost loved ones before. But with each loss the pain becomes greater somehow and because it was our little girl who was still young and so sweet and good and sassy and darling it's that much more painful. If she had lived to the ripe old age of 15/16 or even 14 it wouldn't be as painful or tragic. We would still mourn and miss her terribly and be very very sad but the fact that she had just turned 10 is what makes this loss that much more acutely painful. :cry2:

I'm sorry I don't want to threadjack but since you were so kind to comment. Thank you for your kindness and your compassion. I appreciate it.
Now enjoy your gorgeous marquise in good health with your furry babies around you. (((Hugs))).

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Luv. Yes it is unimaginable. Greg and I have lost loved ones before. But with each loss the pain becomes greater somehow and because it was our little girl who was still young and so sweet and good and sassy and darling it's that much more painful. If she had lived to the ripe old age of 15/16 or even 14 it wouldn't be as painful or tragic. We would still mourn and miss her terribly and be very very sad but the fact that she had just turned 10 is what makes this loss that much more acutely painful. :cry2:

I'm sorry I don't want to threadjack but since you were so kind to comment. Thank you for your kindness and your compassion. I appreciate it.
Now enjoy your gorgeous marquise in good health with your furry babies around you. (((Hugs))).
Missy, You are a dear!!! My baby just turned 4, he is my heart.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results