carat
color
clarity

Princess cut diamond studs from I.D. Jewelry

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
[Mods feel free to move this to another forum if more appropriate]

I just wanted to show off the beautiful princess cut diamond studs that @Yekutiel at I.D. Jewelry hooked me up with. They are GIA certified 91 and 92 pointers, respectively, both I VS1s set in 14K white gold settings with jumbo backs. Excuse my poor cell phone camera work but they are exquisitely matched and sparkle and shine brilliantly!

The entire process with Yekutiel and his team was seamless. I started by calling him up and telling him my budget and that I wanted PS quality diamonds to pair with my fiancée’s ACA e-ring. Yekutiel quickly found me a great pair while I was on the phone and sent me ASET, IS, and other images and certificates the same day. He also invited me in to see the diamonds in person. He also found me an alternate pair once I expressed curiosity about what else was out there. Although I took several days to make it in once I made a decision his team literally set the diamonds within 2 hours. From payment to pickup I think it was literally 90 minutes. And of course the price was the best I could find for the quality I desired. All in all IDJ lived up to its reputation on Pricescope for quality, value and most importantly responsive and friendly customer service! I will be doing business with them in the near future!

Oh and most importantly my fiancée loved them!

6B781BD6-612B-44D2-95FC-1ED85F2FFEFA.jpeg F25B2F08-8751-4BDD-BE5F-7131759E890A.jpeg

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats very nice !

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful earrings and I'm glad that you had a great experience. Congratulations.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course she loves them, they're gorgeous!!! :love: Yekutiel is the best!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results