shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with amethyst gift

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
we have adopted a family for Christmas via the st. Vincent honest program. The kids are easy to buy for but noticibly the mother did not put any details about what she might need, and only answered the question about her favorite color -purple. Jewelry it is then, thought I! Since I know less than nothing about amethyst I am hoping to get some help with choosing a quality piece for her, we can spend around $150-200. Does anyone have a recommendation or basic education about amethysts? What could I expect to get for a modest budget? Thanks oh knowledgeable ones.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I buy a lot of amethyst, it's my husband birthstone and I love purple. It is a beautiful gem, with colors that range from light lavender pink to deep purple. The most prized amethyst have blue and red flash, so beautiful. You can also get some real amethyst dogs too..cloudy, color zoning, windows.
If it were me, buying for a woman I didn't know well, I think I'd lean toward a nice pair of earrings, simple design, with quality amethyst. These are from Jas Jacobs on Etsy, all between 100 to 150. Amethyst items are readily available , but look for good clean stones with vivid color. Screenshot_20181113-204652.png Screenshot_20181113-204716.png Screenshot_20181113-204902.png

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you .org. I love these Etsy ideas and will probably choose one of these.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results