shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Platinum Half Eternity Band

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I'm looking for a platinum half eternity band in size 5.5. If you have one you're looking to sell, let me know!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I'm looking for a platinum half eternity band in size 5.5. If you have one you're looking to sell, let me know!
Hi! I have one that I might work. It is a bead set half eternity in 5.5 from Brian Gavin diamonds. I am not at home right now but can take some pics later. I will also see if I can find my old thread for it.

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I have one that I might work. It is a bead set half eternity in 5.5 from Brian Gavin diamonds. I am not at home right now but can take some pics later. I will also see if I can find my old thread for it.

I’d love to see it! Just a heads up, I’m looking for more of a deal on this ring since it will be worn when I’m active and around horses. It’s going to get beat up - that’s why I’m looking pre-loved. If you’re not dying to get rid of it at a lower price, I understand :).

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d love to see it! Just a heads up, I’m looking for more of a deal on this ring since it will be worn when I’m active and around horses. It’s going to get beat up - that’s why I’m looking pre-loved. If you’re not dying to get rid of it at a lower price, I understand :).

I rode horses for ten years... I would recommend wearing a plain wedding band when you are at the barn. I don’t see a diamond ring fairing well for any amount of time around horses.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And it’s going to get dusty the first time you pet them, which means the fact it has diamonds is irrelevant because they are dirty.

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
And it’s going to get dusty the first time you pet them, which means the fact it has diamonds is irrelevant because they are dirty.

For what I do, the ring doesn’t get too dirty. I just want to get away from an eternity ring since I’m nervous about the diamonds on the underside. Thanks for trying to help though!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would suggest a channel set band. I have a few but full eternities..They are workhorses..

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second a channel set. That’s the only diamond band I will use because it’s so easy to wear.

Here is a preloved one... I think you could offer less than her asking price.

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
I would suggest a channel set band. I have a few but full eternities..They are workhorses..

I've been looking at some channel set bands but it's just not the right look for me. Wish it were because that would probably be the safest choice. Still searching!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a WF platinum Harmony band that I’ve been wanting to list. It’s 5.25+ and definitely sizable. I also have a Tiffany Half eternity band that is channel set that I don’t wear at all size 5.5. It’s channel set but the way the diamonds are set there is more metal so you don’t see air gaps.
You can contact me on LT here-

calibali

Brilliant_Rock

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the quick payment. Can’t wait for you to get it and hear your thoughts. ACA melee are awesome!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you post a LT for it? Interested in seeing what it looks like.

I will, but won’t get to it for a couple of days. You can contact me at the link above and I can send a couple of pics, if you’d like. (The diamonds are channel set.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results