shape
carat
color
clarity

Other then the usual online sellers..

more-Sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi Ps-users

Has anyone bought any diamond rings from Etsy?
I'm looking to buy a stackable ring and I'm considering ETSY.
Are there any reputable sellers that anyone knows of?

THANK YOU!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not diamond rings but I have bought vintage bands from Etsy without problem, I also sell on Etsy (vintage toys). So my advice would be to read the store policies and reviews. I took a huge chance recently buying from a brand new shop on Etsy, first sale so no reviews and no store policies plus it was overseas but it all worked out. If a shop has a good amount of reviews with good feedback overall and policies you can live with (a good return policy with a generous window) then you should be safe, you can also pay with Paypal as an extra layer of protection or a credit card.

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Lots of PS rec vendors are on Etsy. Like David Klass, Diamonds by Lauren, amongst others :) There are also a lot of vintage jewelry stores on Etsy that has good reviews.

I recently purchased a small emerald cut from DiamondsFineJewelry and the quality was good too. For more expensive purchases it's always good to ask questions and if they are willing to get the stones certified.

Last edited:

more-Sparkle

Rough_Rock
Lots of diamond vendors are on Etsy. Like David Klass, Diamonds by Lauren, amongst others :) There are also a lot of vintage jewelry stores on Etsy that has good reviews.

I recently purchased a small emerald cut from DiamondsFineJewelry and the quality was good too. For more expensive purchases it's always good to ask questions and if they are willing to get the stones certified.

Thanks for the info!! I'm looking at DiamondsFineJewelry now and they have a lot of thin bands that I like. Perfect!

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info!! I'm looking at DiamondsFineJewelry now and they have a lot of thin bands that I like. Perfect!

Oops, its DiamondFineJewelry. No "s". Glad you got around the typo and found it though! I believe their product are also returnable, but it's good to double check too. A good return policy will give you more security.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I’ve bought on Etsy and sold on Etsy too, and I’ll give you the same advice someone once gave me: “buy the seller before you buy the item” - meaning, just as StephanieLynn said, check the seller out (feedback/ratings + refund policy). Most sellers do a great job with detailed descriptions and are very honest people. Good luck! I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results