shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this diamond

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks good, but it would be better if there were ASET/IS images. Do you have a video or any other photos? Was the pricing on par with other vendors?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks gorgeous! As long as you've checked and are comfortable with pricing then I'd say go for it! the whiteflash site is down for me right now so I can't check with them, but trust you looked around. What kind of setting are you getting, and from where?

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous! As long as you've checked and are comfortable with pricing then I'd say go for it! the whiteflash site is down for me right now so I can't check with them, but trust you looked around. What kind of setting are you getting, and from where?

I checked whiteflash and I think the cheapest ACA is around 7k with a J color. I researched a lot and I thought the proportions of this one were good, maybe not ACA but best I could find. $6500 is a lot of money for me so I just want to make sure others think the same, especially people in this forum is a lot more knowledgeable than I am. Again, I really appreciate the feedback.

I’m going with a setting from there as well. I like simple so I got a platinum version of:
https://enchanteddiamonds.com/engagement-rings/browse?metal=14K-White-Gold#ring=4W-403R

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I checked whiteflash and I think the cheapest ACA is around 7k with a J color. I researched a lot and I thought the proportions of this one were good, maybe not ACA but best I could find. $6500 is a lot of money for me so I just want to make sure others think the same, especially people in this forum is a lot more knowledgeable than I am. Again, I really appreciate the feedback.

I’m going with a setting from there as well. I like simple so I got a platinum version of:
https://enchanteddiamonds.com/engagement-rings/browse?metal=14K-White-Gold#ring=4W-403R

Yeah, I think the proportions look really promising. I worry a tiny bit that that particular solitaire looks kind of...meh. Not exactly sure how to describe what I mean, but it almost looks like a temporary setting, with the harsh angles and no 'flow'. For something simple but elegant, what about this:
https://enchanteddiamonds.com/engagement-rings/browse?metal=14K-White-Gold#ring=4W-444R

Or this, which is even more classic: https://enchanteddiamonds.com/engag...White-Gold&c=Delancey-Collection#ring=4W-413R

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock

I actually showed her both of the other ones you linked (we’re quite open about this but she still thinks that the proposal won’t happen til next year lol). She didn’t like them and preferred the 4 prongs. I think worst case, I can always get her a new one after the proposal somewhere local since I got a good deal on the platinum setting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually showed her both of the other ones you linked (we’re quite open about this but she still thinks that the proposal won’t happen til next year lol). She didn’t like them and preferred the 4 prongs. I think worst case, I can always get her a new one after the proposal somewhere local since I got a good deal on the platinum setting.

Oh yay I'm so glad she's involved! I love when couples can be open about this stuff. If she loves it then you are all set to go!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock

Did you check to make sure they can set a round diamond in that setting? It’s designed for a cushion. I like it actually ... quite modern looking and a bit different take on the Tiffany classic. Could be wrong but it seems like the tab prongs are the style right now. I like the ones @lovedogs posted too (love the Mulberry).

This brings me to another question ... if your gf picked that setting, are you sure you want a round diamond?

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock
Did you check to make sure they can set a round diamond in that setting? It’s designed for a cushion. I like it actually ... quite modern looking and a bit different take on the Tiffany classic. Could be wrong but it seems like the tab prongs are the style right now. I like the ones @lovedogs posted too (love the Mulberry).

This brings me to another question ... if your gf picked that setting, are you sure you want a round diamond?

Yeah they said they can. My girlfriend only wants a round diamond and that setting is the only one that she likes out of all the ones on the site. I think the picture on the site is a round as well.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah they said they can. My girlfriend only wants a round diamond and that setting is the only one that she likes out of all the ones on the site. I think the picture on the site is a round as well.

I’m glad you made sure. I’m fairly certain the picture on the site is a cushion though

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock
6F03AB7C-8CFE-4A0E-BB79-2C5532A16B4B.jpeg Got my Aset and idealscope. It doesn’t help that I’m colorblind so I appreciate everyone’s help.

upload_2019-4-18_16-51-19.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The aset and idealscope images look good.

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock
@lovedogs @Dancing Fire - i got the ASET/Idealscope above. Just want to hear your opinions as well since you guys asked about the images. Thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results