clarity

Opinions on this 2.64, SI1, H

foodie100

Rough_Rock
Carat: 2.64

Cut: Ideal

Color: H

Clarity: SI1

This stone intrigues me. I'm hesitant to go H although threads on Pricescope certainly show me that that shouldn't be a problem.

1. Will the small inclusions be visible to the naked eye? Do I care if it sparkles and faces up super white?
2. HCA score 2, probably sparkles and appear bigger than 2.64.

Thoughts? Thank you, friends.

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
Clean Origin doesn’t provide other imagery such as ASET, idealscope etc, which is a bummer. I would at least want to view a 360 that isn’t just a video, unless you’re okay with purchasing it and viewing in person to decide. They have a pretty generous return policy. As far as this diamond goes, it seems pretty clean for an SI1, might definitely be worth a look. It does seem a little pricey, I would look at a few other websites for some comps. 1215 diamonds, Brilliant Earth etc. I will pull some for reference, if that would be helpful.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t get the cert to download and it looks like there is a typo for the depth on the main page. Hopefully you got the full cert to run the HCA. Are you hesitant about H because you’ve seen them in person and not liked them or is it something else?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should check out Yavdav Better prices by far! Same size $7,000

IMHO that is an awesome SI1 in terms of clarity - super-clean under the table, with no reflections of inclusions to be seen, and the inclusions are all near the girdle and spaced out at 1/3 of the circumference, so setting it with a 6-prong setting might mean they can all be hidden under prongs :)

However...

It is a steep/deep and therefore has an HCA of only 4.3 :(

Not quite what I'd call a 'signature ideal cut'! lol

An ASETscope image would help understand if it suffers from leakage - I know some of the more experienced members on here do have some steep/deep angle combos that can work surprisingly well together, but I'm not sure what they are!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results