telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg Norman. I feel you man.
I love him!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another perfect example of why I prefer animals to most people. Heck yeah Norman I'm with you. Though I have to add even a Christmas song lover would turn against the music with the singing voice coming from that hooman. ;(:lol:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Normie, you is my peeps!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love Norman!! He's my kinda guy!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2:
I agree with @missy , I think the issue is with the singer.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Loved that! :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Big LOLS. FWIW I object to the singer's voice also.:mrgreen2:

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was rooting for Norman when he tried to suffocate his daddy when he got to "5 golden rings" LOL.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As the owner of several large dogs, including a Newfoundland the size of Norman, I have to tell you that none of you who has posted thus far has understood big dogs and music. Norman was singing with his owner. And I think he did a wonderful job harmonizing. I would love to have him come over to sing with me anytime! A few wolf hybrids in the chorus would be even more special. Because howling is nice, too. Doggies have to express themselves when we sing! ;))

Deb
:saint:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As the owner of several large dogs, including a Newfoundland the size of Norman, I have to tell you that none of you who has posted thus far has understood big dogs and music. Norman was singing with his owner. And I think he did a wonderful job harmonizing. I would love to have him come over to sing with me anytime! A few wolf hybrids in the chorus would be even more special. Because howling is nice, too. Doggies have to express themselves when we sing! ;))

Deb
:saint:

Haha good point Deb, very good point. Dogs have been a part of my family since before I was born and I grew up with and always had doggie family members. You are quite right in that is probably what is happening here. I stand by my comments however that the hooman's voice is quite terrible. Norman's singing voice however is quite wonderful. My guess is Normal was singing as loud as he could to help us all. :)
Another example of how animals rock all over their hooman counterparts. IMO.

1237400wqzwintuen.gif

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That guys singing was so bad I wanted to howl right along with Norman. IMHO lucky dogs can't punch people in the throat, just saying....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That guys singing was so bad I wanted to howl right along with Norman. IMHO lucky dogs can't punch people in the throat, just saying....

:lol:
Seriously though a dog would never do that to his hooman. Dogs (generally unless taught otherwise by terrible people) have nothing but unconditional love in their hearts. So yeah I wanted to howl right along with Norman too but believe me Norman had no such thought but how much he adores and loves his daddy. Listen no one said dogs are the brightest yanno but they sure are the sweetest:love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:
Seriously though a dog would never do that to his hooman. Dogs (generally unless taught otherwise by terrible people) have nothing but unconditional love in their hearts. So yeah I wanted to howl right along with Norman too but believe me Norman had no such thought but how much he adores and loves his daddy. Listen no one said dogs are the brightest yanno but they sure are the sweetest:love:

Yeah I know Missy - a dog wouldn't do that, I do however know several humans that would have taken that guy out. Dunno if that's an Aussie thing or just a general cross boarder adverse reaction to bad singing ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I know Missy - a dog wouldn't do that, I do however know several humans that would have taken that guy out. Dunno if that's an Aussie thing or just a general cross boarder adverse reaction to bad singing ;-)

Thanks for the warning. I will keep my singing confined to the shower when there are Aussies around.:cheeky:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not have a voice that is of a professional singer's quality, but it has been called "a pleasant little voice". Non-musicians are sometimes wowed by it, however. (I have no power and very little range.) My husband and daughter always used to ask me to sing in bed at night (and sometimes I was in bed with both of them at once when my daughter was little!). I took requests, although usually it for Christmas carols, lullabies, and some hymns like "Amazing Grace", sometimes one of them would ask for something like "The Star Spangled Banner". I used to sing to my dogs (the way school children now read to dogs) and the dogs seemed to love it. I often used to sing "Tender Shepherd" from "Peter Pan" in a low, melodious voice and the dog would just listen.

I knew better than to sing to cats, though. I know absolutely nothing about cats, but I guess I sense that cats like quiet. I am generally a quiet person and cats seem to gravitate towards me even though they are foreign to me. ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YouTube has some wonderful videos of dogs falling asleep to lullabies. Here is one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results