shape
carat
color
clarity

My three stone emerald cut from ID Jewelry

sparklyjane

Rough_Rock
View attachment 597896 View attachment 597897 View attachment 597898 firstly I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advice. I did a lot more ‘lurking’ than posting but you PSers gave me the confidence to make a big purchase over email as I don’t live in NY.

I can’t thank Lana and IDJ enough for the beautiful ring. It was VERY nerve wracking ordering this sight unseen but I am so happy that I took the plunge. They have great reviews for a reason!

I was tossing up between an oval cut and an emerald cut and in the end went with emerald with two trapezoid side stones. I spent so much time looking at other people’s rings so hopefully this review is helpful to others!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
View attachment 597896 View attachment 597897 View attachment 597898 firstly I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advice. I did a lot more ‘lurking’ than posting but you PSers gave me the confidence to make a big purchase over email as I don’t live in NY.

I can’t thank Lana and IDJ enough for the beautiful ring. It was VERY nerve wracking ordering this sight unseen but I am so happy that I took the plunge. They have great reviews for a reason!

I was tossing up between an oval cut and an emerald cut and in the end went with emerald with two trapezoid side stones. I spent so much time looking at other people’s rings so hopefully this review is helpful to others!

Welcome to the step-cut club! Unfortunately, the attachments are not loading for me. Are you able to attach them, again? I'm DYING to see your new ring!! I remember your journey!! I can't wait to see it!! Congrats!!! :mrgreen2:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and classic. I think EC diamonds are so elegant and your ring is an example of that elegance. :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your choices, can you give us some more photos? The dimensions look great! What color is the center vs the sides? Looks perfect! :love::love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love::love::love: Stunning!!! Could you please let us know what the stats are? We would love more pics, too!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring:love:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty and nicely proportioned e-c ring - classy and flashy - love the traps! Please provide the specs including stone dimensions if you don't mind...
Congrats!

sparklyjane

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Center stone is 2.01 carat emerald cut. Dimensions are 8.42 x 6.02 x 4.08mm. VS1. H Color.

Side stones are trapezoid, slightly larger than 0.5 ct each. Other than that, i have NO idea about them!!

I"ll take some more photos and upload them shortly.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come back and say ... man, I LOVE this ... really really gorgeous and looks wonderful on you!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emerald cuts are so classy -- and I really like the proportions on this 3 stone! Beautiful!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Love the proportions!