elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
“I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today“

Yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings today. I finally received my new (to me) Victor Canera Emilya ring. :love:
One of our own, @Phoenix , sold several of her pieces recently and I was lucky enough to snag this baby.
In this case, lucky means me managing to be the first to commit to the ring, asking her to hold it for 24hrs, and proceeding to convince my DH that I “needed” this ring. Obviously, I am a master of persuasion because here she is! :dance:

D2E02EE3-6C57-43DA-8D0B-9DC932EFA5ED.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! Pretty indeed!
I looooove Emilya’s with coloured stones. Did you buy it with a CS or did you find the stone somewhere?
Cannot wait to see your handshots

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fit is so perfect, so I'm guessing it came with the CS.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! Pretty indeed!
I looooove Emilya’s with coloured stones. Did you buy it with a CS or did you find the stone somewhere?
Cannot wait to see your handshots
Me too. I wish we saw more of them tbh. @Phoenix sent the ring with the garnet already set (thank goodness). :dance:

The fit is so perfect, so I'm guessing it came with the CS.
Yes, it did. I’m not a huge fan of red garnets but this one was a pleasant surprise. :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I was wondering who the lucky new owner was! Absolutely gorgeous @elle_71125, I will admit to being a tad jealous but I'm also really happy for you! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks gorgeous on you!!! The garnet looks very vibrant and very elle

We are Victor Canera Emilya with CS ring sisters (mine is with an opal and I absolutely love it).

Super happy for you! Was it resized for your finger?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks gorgeous on you!!! The garnet looks very vibrant and very elle

We are Victor Canera Emilya with CS ring sisters (mine is with an opal and I absolutely love it).

Super happy for you! Was it resized for your finger?

Ooh, can you share a pic? I can’t remember it offhand.
I’m honored to be your Emilya CS sister. :mrgreen2:

The ring wasn’t resized. I thought I would have to because Phoenix said it was a 4.5 (whereas I’m a 4.75) but when I got it, it slid right on. It feels more like my 4.75s to be honest but I don’t have a measuring tool (mandrel?) so I can’t say for sure. Pretty lucky of me right? :P2

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the garnet looks stunning in that setting!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful stone!! :kiss2::love:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful piece :love:. I love it and it looks so gorgeous on your hand!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Hands down the most beautiful red garnet ring I've seen! Congrats, sends like it was meant to be :geek2:.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful piece :love:. I love it and it looks so gorgeous on your hand!
Thank you. You’re so sweet. I usually wear a band with my rings but I won’t with this one because of the diamonds on the donut. They deserve to shine. :D

Hands down the most beautiful red garnet ring I've seen! Congrats, sends like it was meant to be :geek2:.
Thank you. It does still get a bit dark inside but I really like it (and I’m not a big fan of red garnets). :mrgreen2:

*picks jaw up off the floor*

Wow, gorgeous! What a stunner :kiss2:
Lol. Thank you! I’ve wanted an Emilya for years so this has been pretty exciting for me. :cool2:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring, Elle, congratulations on the find! It looks so pretty on your hand :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's such a fantastic find @elle_71125

Will you keep as is or are you going to replace the centre stone?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! I'm waiting to get my bracelet soon. It's going to be so fun seeing all the PSers with their new bling from Phoneix hehe.

I love the red of that garnet!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa. Is that by chance my rhodo @Phoenix? She's GORGEOUS in here - what a picture-perfect combination!

Enjoy your beautiful new piece @elle_71125!! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely gorgeous piece, and it looks so perfect on you! :love: Congratulations!!!

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
“I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today“

Yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings today. I finally received my new (to me) Victor Canera Emilya ring. :love:
One of our own, @Phoenix , sold several of her pieces recently and I was lucky enough to snag this baby.
In this case, lucky means me managing to be the first to commit to the ring, asking her to hold it for 24hrs, and proceeding to convince my DH that I “needed” this ring. Obviously, I am a master of persuasion because here she is! :dance:

D2E02EE3-6C57-43DA-8D0B-9DC932EFA5ED.jpeg

Absolutely stunning! I love everything about this ring, and that garnet is to die for!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Is it a Ruby Reservoir garnet? It is so red. It looks great on you too. It’s in such a classicly beautiful setting.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful addition to your amazing collection!

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Red is my favorite color!! Please teach me the art of persuasion? ;)2I've been dreaming of a red stone. No one tell my husband!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results