shape
carat
color
clarity

My nephew came over with his macro lens...

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

It has been a very long time since I shared anything. I thought it was about time that I gave something back again to the community that has helped me and others so much in the past. Plus as the title says my nephew took some amazing pics for me with a super dooper macro lens he borrowed from his workplace.

I have a mixed bag of pics: First up my Niessing tension ring. It is in platinum, size 6.25 with a BGD Blue 1.484 I VS2 in it. The setting weighs about 17grams!
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
Here it is with my HOF 3.1ct eternity. I don't wear them together because it's too wide.
IMG_0001.jpg
Not sure why these have all come out looking like black and white pics? Anyway on with the show!
IMG_0008.jpg
Here it is with a Whiteflash half carat beadset eternity.
IMG_0003.jpg

And various pics on my fingers (please excuse the very unmanicured hand! It was a bit of an impromtu photo shoot in the evening)
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I was going to continue with some pics now of my 20th anniversary Cartier bracelet and ring but maybe I will separate those into a new thread.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol I totally didn't realize you already shared these pics. Oops!!! Love the tension ring with the eternity. It's like classic meets rockstar. Love love love.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the nosiness, just wondering what size the stones are in the HOF eternity? Thanks!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Lol I totally didn't realize you already shared these pics. Oops!!! Love the tension ring with the eternity. It's like classic meets rockstar. Love love love.
Thanks lovedogs! You know it had been so long since I posted I actually felt a bit nervous, like would anyone like my stuff?? So I really appreciate the comments. I really love 'classic meets rockstar'!! :lol:

Not nosy at all, that's what this is all about! The stones in the HOF are about 18pts, there are 17 diamonds in it. I didn't really clean it well enough, I didn't know I was doing a photo shoot lol.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bling! All very different & individual - I love them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Love the Niessing ring!

(& Chillida sculpture too - where huge mass of metal does not look as if it had much weight)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Very, very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Thank you MGR! I have admired your beautiful jewels for many years:mrgreen2:
It is my pleasure to share for once ;))

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Love the Niessing ring!

(& Chillida sculpture too - where huge mass of metal does not look as if it had much weight)
Ah Valeria! It is an honor to have you like my ring! I have always felt a kindred spirit when I read your posts, thank you.
Yes it is like an optical illusion. I was always drawn to the juxtaposition of the serious metal and the playful sparkle of the floating diamond.

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
:)

Glad to be here!

This is not a common taste at all (much that I can tell) ...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pieces. The first setting I ever fell in love with was a tension setting. Love it with the big eternity.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your taste is wonderful.. thank you for showing your cache! pictures are perfect.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous jewelry and fabulous pictures. :wavey:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I love it!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Great pieces. The first setting I ever fell in love with was a tension setting. Love it with the big eternity.
Thank you LLJsmom! Unfortunately I can't fit both on at the same time :( A few years ago I could... but who knew knuckles get bigger after 50 :blackeye:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your taste is wonderful.. thank you for showing your cache! pictures are perfect.

The pics are pretty cool - my nephew is a photo buff and he took them all. It's amazing what some good equipment (and knowledge of how to use it) can do!

I am glad to share and glad that you like them =)2

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Love the uniqueness of it. Very beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results