shape
carat
color
clarity

My most recent find, 1.03ct G old European cut

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! I wanted to share this ring I recently bought. I am a huge fan of "unusual" rings, and I just adore the setting on this piece. It is low profile and comfortable to wear but eye-catching and bold. I purchased it from an antique dealer from whom I've also gotten an amazing unusual barrel cut aquamarine ring, and I'm very pleased with their selection, service, and prices. They also include independent appraisals with their rings, which is a cool bonus.

This ring is an Edwardian 14kyellow and white gold ring. It has 1 1.03ct G color SI-1 round diamond, and 12 small old European cut diamonds totalling about .48cts, all G-H coloration. This is my second diamond ring I've purchased, and my first with a European cut, which is one of my favorite cut styles.

Please excuse the nick on my finger, I got it horseback riding in Costa Rica ;-)

IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0534.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh super pretty! Nice find. You Might need to take a few more pics to show it off tho :P2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with foxinsox, we need more pictures especially with something this pretty, you can't post on a jewelry forum with only two pics, that's not going to cut it :snooty:

Seriously though it's a gorgeous ring :kiss2:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! More pics please!

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
Ok, more pics! If anybody has special requests, I've lost the light today but I can certainly take more tomorrow. IMG_0536.jpg IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0534.jpg IMG_0534 2.jpg IMG_0529.jpg IMG_0530.jpg IMG_0531 2.jpg IMG_0532.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 19

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really pretty, it looks like there is maybe a flower design on the band on the sides too. Love.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that is you in your avatar, your hair is awesome :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very lovely. Sweet find.:love: And add me to those who are enjoying your vibrant hair color. Color of my birthstone sort of but in a much prettier shade.:appl:

mockturtle

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! And it does look comfortable to wear.
Can we see the aquamarine ring as well?:mrgreen2:

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
It's really pretty, it looks like there is maybe a flower design on the band on the sides too. Love.
Thank you! There is an engraved design on the sides, I'll post a pic tomorrow :)

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! And it does look comfortable to wear.
Can we see the aquamarine ring as well?:mrgreen2:
Of course! I'll get a pic tomorrow when the light is good (well, hopefully) - the cut throws rainbows like crazy in the right light.

CloverBuddha

Rough_Rock
Of course! I'll get a pic tomorrow when the light is good (well, hopefully) - the cut throws rainbows like crazy in the right light.
Love the new ring! Love the bright hair!

mockturtle

Rough_Rock
Love the aquamarine ring! So unique!
Also love the opal ring too. You have a beautiful collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results