color
clarity

My Emerald Cut Eternity Band from IDJ

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
0B73A419-0913-4B58-994E-6629765D635A.jpeg

Hello PS!
I recently worked with Jonna from IDJ on an eternity band for my wedding. She was wonderful- answering my numerous questions and helping me make a decision re: the type of band I wanted.

I first approached her with an idea for an E-W emerald cut eternity, but after some back and forth (and her sending me “real-life” photos of said bands), I decided on a classic N-S eternity. I’ll save the E-W for a later date...we both agreed I should get married first before embarking on that project, haha.

Communication was awesome, and she was super patient with my multiple, “how about this and that?” emails lol. I think I have a thread of over 30 emails with her :lol:

Stats:
Platinum Classic Emerald Cut Open Basket Band
Carat: Approx 1.90-2ctw
Color: F/G
Clarity: VS+
Finger Size: 5

Here is the teaser photo she sent me. I can’t wait to receive it. Will take photos when I receive it!!!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! I can't wait to see what this looks like on your finger. I don't think that I have seen a 2 carat EC eternity, most of the ones owned by PSers are 3+ carat. I did a search for a 2 carat and came up short a couple of months ago. I'll be interested in what the width is and how it pairs with your engagement ring! Did you modify anything from the 2 ct EC eternity they have posted on their website?

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @LinSF !
Thank you - I can't wait either! Re: modifying anything from the 2ct EC on their website....after all the back and forth...NO! :lol:
I toyed with E-W setting, a lower profile ring (closed basket, which they called "no airline"), bigger stones (which she recommended against since I wanted it to match the width of my ER as much as possible), and U-prong setting...I ended up with the classic as described on their website LOL. Absolute kudos to Jonna for being so patient with me.

Anyway, she said that the width will be around 3.2mm. I was OK with that, since my ER band is 2.5-3.1mm. I'll measure when I get it and post pics with my ER. I do hope they work together! :pray:

Pretty! I can't wait to see what this looks like on your finger. I don't think that I have seen a 2 carat EC eternity, most of the ones owned by PSers are 3+ carat. I did a search for a 2 carat and came up short a couple of months ago. I'll be interested in what the width is and how it pairs with your engagement ring! Did you modify anything from the 2 ct EC eternity they have posted on their website?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::clap::clap::clap:My all time favorite eternity band design!

raw4

Rough_Rock
Please post when you get it - I am following :)

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It definitely won out over all the different ones she presented me! I love the classic look :))

:love::love::love::clap::clap::clap:My all time favorite eternity band design!

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it, can't wait to see the open basket

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Joey_mhaske

Rough_Rock
I got my E-W Emerald Cut from her too! And this was my teaser photo :razz: My fiance doesn't want me to post when worn photos until we get married next month haha. Congrats and you're going to love it for sure! :love:
Emerald East West .10pts (2).jpg

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG that is beautiful :love::love::love: You're making me second-guess my decision, haha! She may actually have sent me a photo of your ring (or some other PSer's) when I was inquiring about E-W.

Lol re: photos...I get it! CONGRATS in advance and I will be waiting to see the pics!!! My fiance doesn't care...his level of involvement with this transaction was giving me his CC...he said something to the effect of "Wasn't me getting your ER without any input from you enough [effort]?" :lol-2:

Thank you for sharing...I can't wait to get it!!

I got my E-W Emerald Cut from her too! And this was my teaser photo :razz: My fiance doesn't want me to post when worn photos until we get married next month haha. Congrats and you're going to love it for sure! :love:
Emerald East West .10pts (2).jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congrats!!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so beautiful! What a classic. You will love it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous. You will love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results