shape
carat
color
clarity

My Amazing Victor Canera Chord Braided Halo!

JordanM

Rough_Rock
Premium
I first stumbled across Victor Canera's name on PriceScope while I was looking for a jeweler to purchase an engagement ring for my now fiancée. Victor Canera's name came up multiple times and was synonymous with the best craftsmanship and best diamonds you could get, so I contacted Victor and discussed what I was wanting. At that time he did not have something immediately available, but he worked with me to design the perfect engagement ring. What we came up with was an amazing Canera Ideal Hearts 1.32 ct. diamond nestled in the middle of a double halo cushion with an infinity band of the best quality melee diamonds. Victor named this ring the Chord Braided Halo. Throughout the entire process of working with Victor I was very pleased with his communication and attention to detail in every respect. I felt like I could fully trust him to make a ring and I knew it would turn out to be stunning. My fianceé absolutely loves her ring and it is exactly what she had pictured! I am grateful for the talent, patience, and help of Victor that it took to design her beautiful ring. Now I am working with Victor to make a wedding band to go with her ring and I would not choose anyone but Victor Canera. I would say that he not only has the best craftsmanship of hand forged jewelry in the US but in the world. Nothing can compare to a one of a kind piece and no one can compare to the work he does. I highly recommend for anyone that is interested in having an amazing piece of jewelry to contact Victor Canera. image1.jpeg IMG_3904.JPG IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3907.JPG IMG_3944.JPG IMG_3945.JPG IMG_3946.JPG IMG_3947.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an incredible ring & huge congratulations!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That. Is. Stunning. Just WOW! And it looks more like a 4-carat stone in that setting than a 1.32! How amazing. She'll feel like a princess every day of her life with a ring like that. Talk about knocking it out of the park!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Looks like a wonderful and very special proposal, too.

Also - of course - beautiful ring! It looks exquisite.

You know you need to post waaaaay more pictures. :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! What a stunning center stone and ring design. Gorgeous!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omfg that stone looks HUGE in that incredible setting. Wow, so gorgeous!!!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazingly gorgeous ring! :love: Victor does not disappoint, and this is just more evidence of his incredible artistry. Congratulations!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful choice - it looks fabulous on her!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring!!! :love::love::love::love::love: It is absolutely gorgeous, it couldn't be any more perfect. You hit this one out of the park. Amazing on her hand. She is lovely and you and your fiancee make a great couple!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!
And you guys look so happy! Congrats!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! What a great backdrop to the proposal—congratulations!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING! :love::love::love: Congratulations to you and your lovely fiancée!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY FINGER COVERAGE!!! :love::love::love:

You have an amazing ring. Your husband to be reminds me of my eldest son :geek2:

Wear it in good health and best wishes. I can’t believe that is a 1.32. It looks substantially larger.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That. Is. Stunning. Just WOW! And it looks more like a 4-carat stone in that setting than a 1.32! How amazing. She'll feel like a princess every day of her life with a ring like that. Talk about knocking it out of the park!

I was also thinking it looks 4 carats

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we get a side profile? Is the double halo graduated?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning! She looks so happy. Awwwwwwwww.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! The workmanship on that ring looks amazing. It's a visually stunning and impressive design. Awesome job!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You did GOOD man! Congrats!!!!

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so touched by your desire and effort to make the ring of your fiancé’s dream. And I am impressed by your ability to recognize quality and craftsmanship from perusing internet posts and reviews. As you have been proven, you made an excellent choice to go with Victor. Congratulations to you and your fiancé. That ring will forever remind her that she is cherished. Well done on a grand slam on your first time at bat.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The finger coverage is fabulous and it looks like ****carats! Congratulations on a job well done!:love:

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! And your fiancée has beautiful hands- what a beautiful pairing! Congratulations to you both:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love that you put so much time and effort into it. It is a ring to love for a lifetime! You two make a beautiful couple. I hope you have many many years of happiness and joy ahead of you! Congratulations!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Wow.... Just wow! It is stunning! I love the braid on the shank. Congrats on the engagement! Curious, what are you thinking for the band?

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
congrats on the engagement and also for picking out an amazing ring! victor’s halos are the best! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful love story and the thought behind the VC masterpiece is so touching and sweet and wonderful. :kiss2:Gorgeous ring and gorgeous couple. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous! LOVE the smiles on your faces! Congratulations!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:It is beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results