shape
carat
color
clarity

My 7.5mm ENV OEC moissanite in CVB setting

babymar

Rough_Rock
Happy Friday everyone!

I've waited on sharing my ring with y'all for about 6 months because I really wasn't sure how I liked moissanite. Our old house had poor natural light and every time I looked at my ring indoors, I just wasn't in love. We've since moved and I've come to my senses about it...this stone is beautiful and I feel ridiculous for ever thinking otherwise!

I completely recommend Jules from JYBJewels and her ENV moissanite. She was quick in messaging me back and with sending pics and videos of her stones.

I had the 7.5mm OEC set in a custom platinum setting from CVB. It's based off her Abby ring, with minor modifications. I was inspired by the classic Tiffany setting, so it's similar to that. Obviously, I highly recommend Caysie as well! Although I will say she's a very busy woman so if you want to work with her, get in contact with her way before you need your piece.

Finally, lots of pictures (shown with my wedding band, shared prong eternity band from Maytal):
IMG_5555.JPG IMG_5545.JPG IMG_5546.JPG IMG_5554.JPG IMG_5562.JPG IMG_5577.JPG IMG_5579.JPG IMG_5584.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_5558.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely stone and setting. It looks beautiful with your wedding band :love:

hsc9

Rough_Rock
So pretty!!! I also have an ENV moissanite and I adore mine.

I love the proportions of your set!! Do you mind sharing your ring size and the width of your wedding band?

babymar

Rough_Rock
So pretty!!! I also have an ENV moissanite and I adore mine.

I love the proportions of your set!! Do you mind sharing your ring size and the width of your wedding band?

Thank you!! My engagement ring is a 4.5 but I need to resize to a 5. Wedding band is a 5.5 and around 3.5 mm.

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous! I love oogling Caysie's work and it looks perfect on your hand, I'm in love with those prongs. I'm so curious about moissanite, it's on my list for future projects.

I'm currently waiting for my first piece from Caysie and the wait is torture! I only check my emails 20 times a day now that it's close to when it's supposed to be finished ("before the end of October"). I have zero chill right now....

babymar

Rough_Rock
It's gorgeous! I love oogling Caysie's work and it looks perfect on your hand, I'm in love with those prongs. I'm so curious about moissanite, it's on my list for future projects.

I'm currently waiting for my first piece from Caysie and the wait is torture! I only check my emails 20 times a day now that it's close to when it's supposed to be finished ("before the end of October"). I have zero chill right now....

Thank you! Yes the prongs are perfect! I was really nervous about moissanite, I had Jules send my stone straight to Caysie so I had to wait over a month to finally see it. The whole time I was freaking out wondering if I'd made a huge mistake. But these newer moissanite are so beautiful and my next project will be something with an AVC moissanite.

Yea waiting was torture! When she told me "4 weeks" she really meant it, not a day earlier. But it's totally worth the wait of course!

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Yes the prongs are perfect! I was really nervous about moissanite, I had Jules send my stone straight to Caysie so I had to wait over a month to finally see it. The whole time I was freaking out wondering if I'd made a huge mistake. But these newer moissanite are so beautiful and my next project will be something with an AVC moissanite.

Yea waiting was torture! When she told me "4 weeks" she really meant it, not a day earlier. But it's totally worth the wait of course!

It's interesting you say that because I found a ring I loved and ordered it and then had anxiety that I made a mistake because I've never seen it in real life and there are no pics of a similar one on here! Seeing so many different pretty rings on here didn't help either. I looked at the emails very closely, did my math, and it looks like mid to late next week it should be done. I can't wait!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results