shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.35ct H VS1 CBI on a Boone titanium tension setting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring will be here Thursday morning. I asked Wink to hold on to the stone for me just in case I wanted to upgrade. :silenced: I was hoping for a 2.80-2.90ct CBI to show up, but like Wink said it would be almost impossible to find a CBI in that range, b/c other cutters will use the same rough to cut a deep 3+ ct stone. Anyway, after waiting for 7 weeks I decided it was time to set the stone. Here is a U-tube video of the ring.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunn-ing! That’s the whole package DF! Can’t wait to see hand shots. :love:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally! I’ve been looking forward to this! :appl:

Beautiful! Can’t wait to see hand shots!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you will finally have a diamond back on your finger! It is gorgeous! The setting makes me nervous - like riding on a wild roller coaster - but it is just as exhilarating! It is really beautiful and I can't wait to see hand shots. Congrats and Merry Christmas to you - will certainly be a blingy one for you!! :appl::appl:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very exciting! I look forward to your pictures!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to see that you can put it in titanium. I’m putting that idea in the brainstorming box.:)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud. That is gorgeous Dancing Fire. The setting is absolutely perfect with that fabulous diamond.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: What a gorgeous diamond and perfect setting for enjoying every single bit of it! Congrats DF! :clap::clap:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous, DF. :love::appl::lickout:
Congratulations!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
@Dancing Fire it’s also great for people who are rough with their hands. :lol-2:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Haha. I'm such a clutz I wouldn't even want to try on a setting like that lest I trip on the carpet in front of the jewelry case and make a huge spectacle... hurting the diamond in the process. This is so beautiful and raw though!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , Your ring is spectacular. Can’t wait to this beauty on your hand. FYI my neices all loved diamonds when they were small. Be careful. The four year old asked if she could keep my ring in her purse for a little while. She said she liked my diamond better than the diamond she got at Claire’s.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , Your ring is spectacular. Can’t wait to this beauty on your hand. FYI my neices all loved diamonds when they were small. Be careful. The four year old asked if she could keep my ring in her purse for a little while. She said she liked my diamond better than the diamond she got at Claire’s.
Thanks CC, your nieces are very smart!. They only want real diamonds. :lol:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing stone! And that setting is perfection!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubba Hubba! :love:
Can’t wait for zillions of hand shots with this beauty!! Congrats, @Dancing Fire!! :appl:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, you finally did it, you joined the CBI family....I can't wait to see read your thoughts on the stone once you receive it, especially in light of the fact that you've had other beautiful stones. I'm marking my calendar to check back on Thursday.....Merry Christmas to YOU. What's the wife getting??? :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, you finally did it, you joined the CBI family....I can't wait to see read your thoughts on the stone once you receive it, especially in light of the fact that you've had other beautiful stones. I'm marking my calendar to check back on Thursday.....Merry Christmas to YOU. What's the wife getting??? :lol:
I pretty much know what to expect from a CBI stone. :love: I pick 3 CBI stones for 3 of my friends, and have had seen 2 of them IRL. :love:. My wife ain't getting nothing. IMO, She have enough diamonds. This is a replacement for the Octavia that I sold in April.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations DF, on your equally stunning replacement, enjoy it in your good health. Please do show us the hand shots.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Happy Christmas to you, DF!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! It’s so amazing to see the whole diamond on the side view! Gorgeous! I would be afraid to knock it out! :eek2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm too cheap to go PT in case I do an upgrade in the future. I don't wanna scrap a $4K PT setting.
Glad to see you are planning ahead!
DK :lol-2:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
...This is a replacement for the Octavia that I sold in April.
I know...I'll just be interested to see your comparative thoughts after you've lived with it for a while.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this SO much!!! Details on the width / style of the setting? I really want a tension set ring, and love this one!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful DF!!! Congrats!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know...I'll just be interested to see your comparative thoughts after you've lived with it for a while.
My understanding is that both the Octavia and CBIs major on amazing light performance and fire, with the Octavia basically being designed to perform as well as an awesome MRB - so if the two are comparable, an Octavia is definitely on my Want list :D

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well woohoo! Nice DF.
santinana.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results