shape
carat
color
clarity

Mueller Indicts Russians! They Staged Trump Rallies!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for, among other things, staging pro-Trump rallies and also supposed anti-Trump rallies (the "Trump is not my president" rallies.). This is HUGE news!

"Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win
  • Special counsel Robert Mueller said a grand jury had indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
  • The defendants allegedly conducted "information warfare" against the United States election process to help Donald Trump win.
  • The defendants used fake American personas, social media platforms, and other Internet media to advance their scheme, according to an indictment.
(snip)

A federal grand jury has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump, special counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday.

The indictment says that a Russian organization called the Internet Research Agency sought to wage 'information warfare' against the United States by using fictitious American personas and social media platforms and other Internet-based media.

While that effort was launched in 2014, by early to mid-2016 the defendants were 'supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton,' the indictment charges.

As part of those efforts, the defendants also encouraged minority groups to either not vote for in the election or to vote for a third-party candidate. Both actions would have hurt Clinton, who received significant support from minority voters.

And after the election of Trump as president in November 2016, the defendants used fake personas to organize and coordinate political rallies in support of Trump, while also doing the same to create rallies 'protesting the results' of the election, the indictment said.

On one day, Nov. 12, 2016, the defendants organized a rally in New York to 'show your support for President-elect Donald Trump' while at the same time organizing a 'Trump is NOT my president rally' that also was held in New York."

AGBF

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think all Trump voters were involved in this.. they WANTED to believe the horrible things about Clinton etc. I find it hard to believe that the Trump team was clueless.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that was a letdown. I guess the question now is how trump will respond this time - more believing in Vladmir Putin's essential goodness and protestations of innocence? Waiting for more...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So basically, none of our government officials get indicted?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

This is only a first step. Some members of the campaign unwittingly thought the Russian were Americans. This does not exonerate, for example, Jared Kushner, or Don trump Jr. who surely did know they were dealing with Russians.

I think this is a brilliant move by Mueller. Its a precursor to indictments for the transition team for conspiracy with a foreign Gov't. First he sets the stage for the criminal action of the Russians, which is the overall criminality of the investigation. Then he proceeds to involve the people at the Trump Tower meeting.(criminal conspiracy) I don't know how Trump himself would be involved, but I believe Kushner and Don Jr. are going down.(don't I sound like a gangster). I think this is an important move. Go Mueller, Go.

Annette

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@smitcompton yes, totally, your post is exactly what I thought, better said and written. Ty.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was teasing my husband this morning when Mueller’s picture was on TV. Not sure if he appreciated me saying I now find Mueller the sexist man alive! LOL Mueller is brilliant!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F1680173-FE0F-461F-BC6A-DFAC77EFF9A2.jpeg
I think it’s about time to order this shirt.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bought this for my husband. He's going to die of joy. :lol:

I'm glad you have a good husband. Someone had to get a good one! ;))

Mine is at the table below.

ItsNotAGaffe.jpg

Deb :wavey:

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF Hi Deb! this isn't my husband but it could be.. he still speaks fondly about coding on cards!

old coder.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
  • While that effort was launched in 2014, by early to mid-2016 the defendants were 'supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton,' the indictment charges.
Then why didn't Obama do anything about it in 2014?
After 1.5 yrs the Dems. still looking for excuses of why HRC lost the 2016 election...:wall:and the answer is not b/c of the Russians.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. I forgot to post this! It's always important to post this!

ButHerEmails.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was at home in Kenya that year. He was celebrating Ramadan.
I see, so Obama was in Kenya from 2014-16? Another reason why HRC lost b/c Obama wasn't out campaigning with her...:bigsmile:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was actually visiting Wakanda where his distant relatives are from, during that time, and golfing with them :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results