shape
carat
color
clarity

Mr. Spinel on IG

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm back on the hunt for a red/ reddish spinel or a ruby after being sidelined by falling for an amazing opal.

I have been following Mr. Spinel on IG. He has really pretty stones, and when I've asked for a price, they seemed pretty reasonable. Has anyone here purchased from him, and can you comment on the purchase process? Thanks!

budmanbudman10

Rough_Rock
I'm back on the hunt for a red/ reddish spinel or a ruby after being sidelined by falling for an amazing opal.

I have been following Mr. Spinel on IG. He has really pretty stones, and when I've asked for a price, they seemed pretty reasonable. Has anyone here purchased from him, and can you comment on the purchase process? Thanks!

Hi Mrs. Strizzle!

Mr. Spinel (Spinel Man as he calls himself now) is my favourite IG seller for Burmese spinel

You have to act fast though as he has lots of regular buyers. I've missed more than a few good stones by moving too slowly

My favourite pinkish red spinel (octagon cut) is from him. It's flawless (IMO) and has an almost ruby glow in indirect sunlight. He got me a Lotus report and shipped quickly :)

P.S. If you want red with no/minimal pink, he calls this "vivid red" or "super red" (even more red red but he has this less often as it's more rare). "Vibrant red" is what he calls pinkish red.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have bought from them before. The tone is usually darker in person than in the video. The stones look nicer on the back of the hand in real life. I don’t know if they have a return policy. I bought two small sample stones from them. Neon pink and neon red. Both are not dark. Neon pink has some orange tint which I don’t like. Neon red is medium red.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have bought from them before. The tone is usually darker in person than in the video. The stones look nicer on the back of the hand in real life. I don’t know if they have a return policy. I bought two small sample stones from them. Neon pink and neon red. Both are not dark. Neon pink has some orange tint which I don’t like. Neon red is medium red.

Same experience, the stones are lighter and brighter in photos than IRL so just be aware what you get will probably be slightly darker and account for that. As far as I'm aware they don't like to take returns so if it's darker or more included than expected you have to wear that.

budmanbudman10

Rough_Rock
I'd recommend having your purchase contingent on him getting you a Lotus report first - that way you will know the tone and saturation before you buy (as photos/videos can always be tricky to tell these things). Also helpful for appraisals/insurance :)

P.S. When I've bought from him, there was always a return policy. That said, it's immediate return (not 10 days for example) so best to get the lab report done first.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results