shape
carat
color
clarity

Meetup at MrsB's 10/20/18

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big huge thank you to @mrs-b , Mrs B she hosted a gathering of PSers and two vendors. Jon Weingarten and his wife from August Vintage, Inc and David Klass and his assistant Amy. Giving a shout-out to Whiteflash also as they provided a wonderful door prize! Jon offered an AVC moissanite I believe that was over 2 carats, beautiful beautiful stone, David and Amy offered a setting!! I of course won nothing, but I did win meeting some of the best people and vendors (who are people also)..

Thank you to Mrs B.. and her wonderful husband, I drove 2 hours down from Maine to Mrs B's beautiful home outside Boston, beautiful home, and gorgeous dog! I love her dog. Many people were at the meetup.. I of course cannot remember anyone's nick, except @SimoneDi, lovely young woman and her sister who won Jon's beautiful moissanite. Mrs B wll have to chime in on who won David Klass and Whiteflash door prize's.

Lucky me! I got to try on Mrs B's gorgeous ring! one beautiful beautiful David Klass setting with 3 perfect stones.. I also was able to see a gorgeous 6 carate emerald cut diamond, I think the lady is a member here but catching everyone's name was tough as I'm old.

Such fun, such nice people, GREAT VENDORS.. I'm attaching a few pix. I felt at home at MrsB's, a wonderful group of jewlery, diamond lovers! Thank you Mrs B, it was wonderful to meet you and your husband and all of the wonderful people.

meetup 6.jpg meetup 4.jpg meetup 3.jpg meetup 2.jpg meetup 1.jpg

Attachments

• meetup 6.jpg
    meetup 6.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 18
  • meetup 4.jpg
    meetup 4.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 13
  • meetup 3.jpg
    meetup 3.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 15
  • meetup 2.jpg
    meetup 2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 19
  • meetup 1.jpg
    meetup 1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun and thank you for sharing photos @Tekate! :kiss2: So glad you had a blast.:appl:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! It's always good to meet fellow forum members in real life :)

Well, unless they're stalker nutjobs, then it's perhaps not so good... LOL :lol:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
What fun! Coming out of "sparklie-lurker" mode to express adoration for this stack:

meetup 2.jpg

This is just so lovely! Thank you for sharing. :)

ETA: IRL sparklie get-togethers with forum/online buddies are great fun!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Helo SparkleBug.. that stack was awesome, a wonderful lady who is a PSer but I forgot her ID, all the rings are David Klass designs, I loved all of her rings.. hopefully some other attedee(s) will chime in on names, so sorry ...

What fun! Coming out of "sparklie-lurker" mode to express adoration for this stack:

meetup 2.jpg

This is just so lovely! Thank you for sharing. :)

ETA: IRL sparklie get-togethers with forum/online buddies are great fun!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun, and terrific photos! I so wish I could have attended; nothing better than IRL bling and being able to freely talk all things diamond and jewelry!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more bling pics...:sun:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Helo SparkleBug.. that stack was awesome, a wonderful lady who is a PSer but I forgot her ID, all the rings are David Klass designs, I loved all of her rings.. hopefully some other attedee(s) will chime in on names, so sorry ...

=)2 No worries on names, Tekate. I'm just loving the photos, thanks again!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting to see another get together - it sounds like everyone had such a wonderful time! I would also love to see more photos of the lovely bling!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing like a PS get together!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun and great bling shots.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate - it was such a joy to meet you! If you're ever in this area again, PLEASE let me know; I'd love to meet up with you again!

The lady with the awesome EC is @DiamanteBlu - and it was also she who won the DKJ re-set. @Lookinagain is the lady with all the wonderful DKJ pieces, and they're absolutely stunning! I particularly love her moval - what a gorgeous diamond!

Tekate, my ring looks HUGE on your finger; what size is your finger??! And the twinkles from that ACA are off the charts! And I have to say, my living room has never looked better than when Rhino's AVCs and AVRs, and DKJ's beautiful pieces were filling it!!

It was a bunch of fun and everyone was absolutely lovely!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
This looks so wonderful! I'm slightly jealous. Sooooo... San Francisco Bay Area meet up anyone?! ;)2

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate, we are “hand twins” but yours are younger!
Love seeing you model the bling, and glad you all had a great time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results