shape
carat
color
clarity

MONSTER sale next month

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm currently in LA and will be here for a month. But when I get home to Boston in early October, I'll be having a serious clean out.

I've found I tend to wear my wedding ring, my 3 stone, or nothing, so having all the other things I have is a waste of time.

I'll be listing:

1) Lovely 1.01tcw E/F diamond studs. One is VS2 and one is I1, but is as clean as the VS2 except for a tiny, white blemish off to one side that could be covered with a prong - 2k

2) Baroque pearl bracelet, recently re-strung, with 14kt yellow gold ball clasp - 300

3) 3mm platinum band, hand engraved by award winner Marc Williams - size 7 - 300

4) CvB rose gold ring with 10mm pink / peach tourmaline - size 7.5 - 800

5) 7.2mm blue sapphire cut by Andrew Gulij (Gemfix) - 1.2k

6) 7.4mm yellow sapphire cut by Jeff White - 1.3k

7) 1.4ct I SI1 round brilliant diamond solitaire. Lovely specs and set in size 7 platinum setting. - 7k

8 ) a-MAZ-zing AVC, R colored, 1.83ct, 7.54mm x 7.31mm - 7k

9) Suite of 2.6-2.7mm OECs cut by Yoram to match the above AVC. Can be set in a cluster with the above AVC - 1.5k

10) Rose gold pave anniversary band with 14 x 3 pt diamonds, excellent cut, E/F VS - size 8 - 1k

11) Yellow gold pave anniversary band with 14 x 3 pt diamonds, excellent cut, E/F VS - size 8 - 1k

12) Narrow (but nicely thick) 18kt yellow gold wedder, size 7 - 200

13) Tiffany 1 1/8th inch 18kt yellow gold hoops. No longer produced. Very beautiful. - 500

14) Medium size Elsa Peretti Open Heart 18kt yellow gold earrings. Gorgeous Tiffany yellow gold color. - 2k

15) 5mm red garnet heart studs hand set in 18kt yellow gold. Very sweet. - 200

16) Tiny bezel set (platinum) cushion stud. E SI1 (grading estimation be DKJ). Perfect for an outer ear hole - 3mm square. - 150

17) Platinum floral ring, currently set with a 5.5mm diamond which won't be sold with the setting. Setting has approx .5ctw diamonds. 1k

18 ) A small selection of rose gold or yellow gold charms - 80 each

19) 20" fine 14kt yellow gold chain - 100

20) A BEAUTIFUL red, recently polished, oval rubellite - 8 x 5.5mm, with 2 pear-shaped ovals, ready to make a 3 stone ring. - 200

There are photos of all these things in my attachments over the last 2 years. All these things are heavily discounted (Minimum 30%) except the diamonds, which are discounted 25%.

Eady

Rough_Rock
Oh wow. You have an amazing collection! I love the sound of all those pieces, especially the cvb pink tourmaline ring, I’m trying to find a photo of it on pricescope but no luck yet!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I’d like to call dibs on #9 - the suite of OECs. :kiss2:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow @mrs-b your blue sapphire is beautiful!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gonna miss this.
Timing is everything!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to go search for the sapphire

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhh the R colored AVC!!!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Ugh I don't regret buying the hexy cause its awesome but getting that AVC would be awesome too. Some day.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @scouty. Just to be clear tho - it's only the sapphire I'm selling, not the setting.

@whitewave - it's the one in my cluster.

@Rfisher - if there's anything you know for sure you want, you can lock it down now if you like.

@JPie - the OECs are actually with me out here in LA. Well, they're with DKJ to be exact. They're the ones that were fleetingly around my AVC before I dismantled it. If you want them, let me know and they're all yours. They originally cost me just north of $2200, as I recall.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Starfacet -

The AVC is beyond description. I love it.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I found your thread with the AVC and I think the color is warmer than what I’m looking for. Sorry I spoke too soon calling dibs. I got really excited when I saw “Yoram” & “OEC.” :oops:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - lol - no problem. Those and the AVC are probably the things I want to sell the least, being the most rare. I may end up keeping them. I've been collecting small oval opals (7.5mm x 5.5mm). I'm thinking of doing a bracelet of alternating opals and OECs, bezel set in an 'old gold' look - what do you think? I actually appreciate your input on this.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AVC is a 1.93.

Yes, it is. Sorry - 1.83 was a typo. The diamond is still on the August Vintage page. It's spready, tho, according to Jonathan, and I agree. As AVCs go, it faces up like a 2 - 2.1ct stone.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b if I was you. I would keep it. I love that stone. I would reset as a pendant or something along those lines...or have it as the larger stone in a bracelet.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @scouty. Just to be clear tho - it's only the sapphire I'm selling, not the setting.

@whitewave - it's the one in my cluster.

@Rfisher - if there's anything you know for sure you want, you can lock it down now if you like.

@JPie - the OECs are actually with me out here in LA. Well, they're with DKJ to be exact. They're the ones that were fleetingly around my AVC before I dismantled it. If you want them, let me know and they're all yours. They originally cost me just north of $2200, as I recall.

What are you doing with the cluster? Did DK do it? Could I make the cluster into a pendant?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - lol - no problem. Those and the AVC are probably the things I want to sell the least, being the most rare. I may end up keeping them. I've been collecting small oval opals (7.5mm x 5.5mm). I'm thinking of doing a bracelet of alternating opals and OECs, bezel set in an 'old gold' look - what do you think? I actually appreciate your input on this.
That sounds divine! Are you going with white or black opals?

Something similar to this?
upload_2019-9-9_15-3-54.jpeg

Or something really different, and keeping the OECs as a cluster:
upload_2019-9-9_15-5-3.jpeg

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I'm interested in #16 cushion stud. Any photos?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@JPie - it's going to be a bracelet, not a bangle, but very similar to the first one you posted if all the stones were bezel set on links. But basically, yes - that's very close. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - it's going to be a bracelet, not a bangle, but very similar to the first one you posted if all the stones were bezel set on links. But basically, yes - that's very close. :))

That would be lovely!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

that would be so beautiful

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
is now a bad time to ask what exactly is the diffetence between a braclette and a bangle?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!

So tempted to dibs but have to be good at the moment. If by a miracle it’s still available next month it’s meant to be mine! :love:
i think i might shout myself a lotto ticket
havn't brought one in yonks

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: @mrs-b I am curious to see the Marc Williams-engraved band but cannot find any pics of it when searching. By chance, might you recall a thread/topic where you posted it?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how everyone is so excited for your sale. :appl: I am going to live vicariously through everyone who buys your lovelies. Post lots of pics ladies!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I’m also interested in the rubellites. I’ve been looking for a bit...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results