shape
carat
color
clarity

MC2 e-ring is here! Brown diamond, rose gold.

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Many thanks to everyone who helped me decide on the stone and metal colors.

Sam at MC2 made every step of the process a delight. I could not recommend them more highly. The ring is just stunning, and the craftsmanship is the best I have ever seen.

img_1270.jpg

img_1268.jpg

img_1272_0.jpg

img_1267.jpg

img_1271.jpg

img_1269_0.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Nice result!! Maybe you can post your original thread here as a link or give us the details of the diamond specs here.

Well done!

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is gorgeous!!! One of my new faves! Wow, just wow.

This feels like a thread for Show Me the Bling!

Is there any opening, maybe on the bottom, for you to access the stone, or is it completely closed in?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Go to the Report Concern button in the right hand corner and asked the MODS to move this to the SMTB forum. It will get much more attention as it should because it is stunniny! I love the petal detail of the shank! Gorgeous!

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! My fiance has been impatiently waiting to see the reaction of PSers, to make sure that he did well :)

There is a tiny hole on the bottom, dead center, about 1 mm wide. Is that something that I should be concerned about? I am a complete newbie and would appreciate your advice.

GemFever|1362876781|3400900 said:

Is there any opening, maybe on the bottom, for you to access the stone, or is it completely closed in?

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
You are very kind! Thank you! I will do that.

Sarahbear621|1362876838|3400901 said:
Go to the Report Concern button in the right hand corner and asked the MODS to move this to the SMTB forum. It will get much more attention as it should because it is stunniny! I love the petal detail of the shank! Gorgeous!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
freezing_in_MO|1362877180|3400906 said:
Thanks! My fiance has been impatiently waiting to see the reaction of PSers, to make sure that he did well :)

There is a tiny hole on the bottom, dead center, about 1 mm wide. Is that something that I should be concerned about? I am a complete newbie and would appreciate your advice.

The reason I asked about an opening is to see if there is a way to access the diamond for cleaning. So I'd say having an opening is a good thing. 1mm is pretty small though... but maybe if you get a very fine paintbrush, you can get in there and scrub it periodically. Either with warm soapy water, or with Windex or something like that. Diamonds look their best when they are clean and sparkly :rodent:

Man, is that a gorgeous ring. It's kind of blowing me away just a little bit (and here I thought, I was done with my "must have" list)! :love:

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the advice. That is a great idea.

GemFever|1362877388|3400910 said:
freezing_in_MO|1362877180|3400906 said:

The reason I asked about an opening is to see if there is a way to access the diamond for cleaning. So I'd say having an opening is a good thing. 1mm is pretty small though... but maybe if you get a very fine paintbrush, you can get in there and scrub it periodically. Either with warm soapy water, or with Windex or something like that. Diamonds look their best when they are clean and sparkly :rodent:

Man, is that a gorgeous ring. It's kind of blowing me away just a little bit (and here I thought, I was done with my "must have" list)! :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been wanting a fancy brown diamond for years. Let me say that your ring blew me away. LOVE everything about it! :love: :love: :love:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Freezing in MO, I love the petal design of the setting and your diamond is gorgeous, brown is just too blah a word for that color it's just stunning,Well done!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
artdecogirl|1362878767|3400923 said:
Freezing in MO, I love the petal design of the setting and your diamond is gorgeous, brown is just too blah a word for that color it's just stunning,Well done!

In some websites, it is termed champagne, and we can adopt that on here????...however, GIA still calls it brown.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an awesome combo -- rose gold with the diamond. The setting is perfection. Congratulations!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous!!

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhh myyyy gooooosh.
I absolutely love your ring. It seriously took my breath away. Only maybe 3 or 4 other rings on PS has done that. I can't believe how gorgeous this is!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh wow, you can assure FI that he did well! :appl: Congrats on your engagement and your gorgeous ring! It is stupendous!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love it its so uniquely beautiful

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - their work is truly outstanding! Tell your fiance that the ring is divine!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just died. DIED. The weather today ended up being spectacular, I went and had a fabulous meal with DH and came home to see this MAGNIFICENT creation...OMG! It's AMAZING.

As to the little hole thing...I think if you get a little warm soapy water under there or some rubbing alcohol you should be fine. A fine brush might work well if there's any gunk trapped in there ever. You can blow it dry easily probably too.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is unique and astonishing - I really love it. The combination is fabulous. Well done, you two, and congratulations!

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW that is stunning! :love: Your fiance and you did an absolutely marvelous job-- congratulations to you both!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
LOVE!!!

Lori

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and unique! :love: It turned out really well! :appl:

CopperTop

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!! The gold is a perfect match.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful choice in ring design and gold color, Just stunning!!! Will you pair it up with a wedding band?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and totally unique - what a wonderful engagement ring! Congratulations!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful ring!! Very unique and I love both the color combination and the lovely petals!! Tell your FI he did a spectacular job!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! It's delicate and unique and I'm loving the petal setting and scallop details! What a beauty!! Congratulations :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This is perhaps the most truly original ring I've seen on PS in some time - just incredibly outside-of-the-box gorgeous. Congratulations, enjoy it for many happy years! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Cool! Love the color combination!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results