shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Lower color OEC 1 carat or so

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone had an OEC or even an OMC hanging around? I’m looking for a stone at least 6mm. Not too much bigger than a carat. I’m a big fan of lower colors like J through P colors. It does not have to be certified or anything. If it is in a solitaire setting that would be a bonus. Max budget is 2000.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume the answer is no, but if you are open to a sim I have a 6.5mm OEC moissanite for sale that's about J/K colored and a lovely cut. Just wanted to put it out there in case you want to try something inexpensive while trying to search for the perfect stone :)

Lovesparklesparle

Shiny_Rock
I have a J Si2 1ct oec for sale in new white gold setting (unworn) I would let go for 3k

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw thanks guys!
Yeah I’ve the van craeynest for so long because it’s a piece of art. It really is. But I don’t ever wear it :/
Chatting with LAD to consign so that it can be someone’s dream ring

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw thanks guys!
Yeah I’ve the van craeynest for so long because it’s a piece of art. It really is. But I don’t ever wear it :/
Chatting with LAD to consign so that it can be someone’s dream ring

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I assume the answer is no, but if you are open to a sim I have a 6.5mm OEC moissanite for sale that's about J/K colored and a lovely cut. Just wanted to put it out there in case you want to try something inexpensive while trying to search for the perfect stone :)

I was thinking about a moissanite because I love them, but I’m thinking I would be happier with a diamond

I have a J Si2 1ct oec for sale in new white gold setting (unworn) I would let go for 3k

Great price for a brand new ring, but it is outside my budget that is strict. Thanks so much for the offer!!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried contacting Old World Diamonds? I hear their prices are often good and have a lot of lower color options

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Have you tried contacting Old World Diamonds? I hear their prices are often good and have a lot of lower color options

I haven’t! I will! Thanks!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm selling this guy here (1 carat OEC, N color): https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-old-european-cut-lots-of-pics-inside.244705/

In budget and just beautiful, from Love Affair Diamonds and I had it GIA certed after purchasing. Let me know if you're interested and happy hunting!

Thank you so much! Sorry I didn’t reply earlier! I’ve been with a sick baby all day and night. That diamond is so gorgeous, I’ve decided on a different one though. Thanks so much everyone!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! Sorry I didn’t reply earlier! I’ve been with a sick baby all day and night. That diamond is so gorgeous, I’ve decided on a different one though. Thanks so much everyone!

Hope you’re littke one feels better soon <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results