carat
color
clarity

Looking for the floral solitaire thread

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo all - I need some help pls!

Someone started an awesome thread - a year back, maybe? Perhaps longer? - asking people to share their solitaire settings with floral-style baskets. I know they added my DK vaguely floral ring to the thread - but the thread was FULL of beautiful designs and rings showing flower-like settings.

Does anyone remember the thread I'm talking about and how to locate it? There were a BUNCH (see what I did there?) of great designs I'd like to revisit, preparatory to setting my new 1.76ct stone.

Thank you in advance! :wavey:

This is the ring of mine that was added, in case this jogs anyone's memory...

IMG_2500.JPG

Last edited:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm laughing here....

I put out this random, incorrect (as it turns out), super-vague request....and get a gazillion times more ideas than I had in the first place! Thank you so much, @the_mother_thing!! :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This makes me wanna add a thousand more random questions just to see how good PSer's can be!! :mrgreen:

You ladies rock!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm laughing here....

I put out this random, incorrect (as it turns out), super-vague request....and get a gazillion times more ideas than I had in the first place! Thank you so much, @the_mother_thing!! :appl:

Happy to enable... errr help! :D

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad someone found that thread useful! @mrs-b i hope you'll add some more eye candy to it! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad someone found that thread useful! @mrs-b i hope you'll add some more eye candy to it! :kiss2:

Oooooo! *You* started that thread @bludiva?? Then THANK YOU! I've gone back and checked out the designs on that thread a hundred times. It was a great idea - thank you so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results