shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for pear ring with ornate halo

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the life of me I can't find this ring! It's a PS'ers lovely pear with a very pretty ornate halo. I've looked everywhere... Please help a bling sister out!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No... it's more Edwardian in style.

Thank you though!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The style is *more* along these lines (but definitely not exactly like this -- I'm just trying to find things that are a little more similar to use as an example).

Argh -- I've looked at this ring a thousand times, how can I not be able to locate it this one time I am specifically looking for it?!

il_570xN.1107019700_kk5z.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The style is *more* along these lines (but definitely not exactly like this -- I'm just trying to find things that are a little more similar to use as an example).

Argh -- I've looked at this ring a thousand times, how can I not be able to locate it this one time I am specifically looking for it?!

Did you see the one I posted for you before? Is it this one? https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-ring-is-done-bespoke-halo-by-lad-cvb.224266/

Not a pear, but maybe you mean yennyfire's gorgeous oval ring? https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/antique-oval-and-singlestone-setting-perfection.166449/

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is it a Victor Barbonne ring? There are many inspiration worthy rings on their website. When you find it please post it. You have us curious.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it a Victor Barbonne ring? There are many inspiration worthy rings on their website. When you find it please post it. You have us curious.

Hahahahaha! It's YOUR ring I was looking for!!!

Ack. I swear I'm senile at 48...

Thank you to everyone for helping a ditzy old blonde out!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, thank you for your kind words. There are a lot of lovely pear rings on PS. I am always in awe of the creativity of the settings that people design.
A front view of my ring is on page 11 of the pear fan club thread if you are interested.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Well, thank you for your kind words. There are a lot of lovely pear rings on PS. I am always in awe of the creativity of the settings that people design.
A front view of my ring is on page 11 of the pear fan club thread if you are interested.

How are you feeling about your ring these days, are you still craving a yellow diamond? Did you set your yellow sapphire yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results