shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Listing with Grace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I finally made up my mind to list both my rings with Grace. I’m in pursuit of a 3+ ct EC. I shipped them out this morning. If there is any interest please reach out to Grace. I would expect to see them in the coming weeks on her website.

Erika Winters Platinum Laurel featuring a 2.69 J VS2 OEC

Victor Canera Platinum three stone with a 2.03 K IF EC and .62 side stones.

14A2F7E3-755D-4189-BC67-47D6DAB7AAB2.jpeg 8075B03A-1D96-429B-9FB7-7CEF6CB578C6.jpeg EE461C54-7197-4D6E-9734-9305D0AD00A3.jpeg FBC6BC95-D32A-40C7-8686-2861FDE2446D.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have loved your fabulous EC ring ever since the VC re-set ... Mayk, please remind me of the ring size?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have loved your fabulous EC ring ever since the VC re-set ... Mayk, please remind me of the ring size?

I think It’s a 6.5

Thank you!

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
I am interested in the 3 stone--it's even my size--lol.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot BELIEVE you are selling both of these?! I have always loved your taste - looking forward to seeing where your journey takes you!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dust for a speedy sale, your rings are beautiful!

Are you also selling the EW bands?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you.

I’m not planning to list any of my EW bands. I’m up in the air about how I will set a new EC. If I buy a loose stone an EW setting would be one of my considerations. Or, if I went with something similar to my current setting I feel like my bands would still be a good match.

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
Can you share details on your 2.69ct oec ring?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mayk -

Can you pls list the links to Grace's site? I find things difficult to find on her page and cannot for the life of me find your ring.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mayk -

Can you pls list the links to Grace's site? I find things difficult to find on her page and cannot for the life of me find your ring.

She hasn’t listed them yet. She received them Wednesday. She will send them off to be checked and polished before she lists them. You can send her a note if you have questions.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She hasn’t listed them yet. She received them Wednesday. She will send them off to be checked and polished before she lists them. You can send her a note if you have questions.

Thank you for the info. I tend not to reach out to vendors like that, tho. I prefer to keep a degree of distance until I'm more sure I want to commit.

They're beautiful rings, @Mayk - I'm sure they'll sell quickly.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the info. I tend not to reach out to vendors like that, tho. I prefer to keep a degree of distance until I'm more sure I want to commit.

They're beautiful rings, @Mayk - I'm sure they'll sell quickly.

Thank you. Me too.

When she lists them I will add the links.

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Your three stone EC is DREAMY!!! I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you consider a trade on this?

Your sapphire is stunning but I have my heart set on a 3+ ct EC. But thank you so much for the offer. I may get to visit your ring as I’m thinking of flying down to Miami for a day to walk the show. I will keep your offer in mind.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk- How was the listing process with Grace? I'm about to list something, and I'm so scared to send the rings... can you make me feel better? I have the ring insured, and shes insuring them in transit. I think it's just me being *me* and so apprehensive. :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk- How was the listing process with Grace? I'm about to list something, and I'm so scared to send the rings... can you make me feel better? I have the ring insured, and shes insuring them in transit. I think it's just me being *me* and so apprehensive. :)

It’s super easy and she sends you the labels with directions on how to pack. The good news is it goes overnight so your anexiety is manageable. :)

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Lol.... okay. I'm a nervous Nellie.

sue011312

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! Your EC is my dream ring. I’ll have to email Grace. ❤️

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
Your sapphire is stunning but I have my heart set on a 3+ ct EC. But thank you so much for the offer. I may get to visit your ring as I’m thinking of flying down to Miami for a day to walk the show. I will keep your offer in mind.

I’ve asked Grace if you will do a 4-6 layaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results