shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab-created blue spinels - any pictures?

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone here have any pictures of their synthetic (lab-created) blue spinels they can post? I'm trying to decide on what shade of blue to go with.
And I'll also be looking for a cutter, too, if you have any recommendations.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 1.87ct lab spinel precision cut by Uli of Osiris Gems - it is an odd (non-calibrated shape) and I haven't set it yet but I do adore the extreme blue-ness

Osiris Gems - co-spinel - CoSpi1.87_1.JPG

If I were having a lab spinel custom cut, I'd likely first email Jerry of Gemart Services for a quote and include some photos of the exact color of lab blue spinel I'm seeking...

Attachments

• Osiris Gems - co-spinel - listing.jpg
    Osiris Gems - co-spinel - listing.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 60

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the recommendation, marymm.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a 1.87ct lab spinel precision cut by Uli of Osiris Gems - it is an odd (non-calibrated shape) and I haven't set it yet but I do adore the extreme blue-ness

Osiris Gems - co-spinel - CoSpi1.87_1.JPG

If I were having a lab spinel custom cut, I'd likely first email Jerry of Gemart Services for a quote and include some photos of the exact color of lab blue spinel I'm seeking...

That is so pretty!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ thank you Maisie! I definitely want to set it as a ring, maybe in a two-stone design paired with a small diamond ...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
^ thank you Maisie! I definitely want to set it as a ring, maybe in a two-stone design paired with a small diamond ...

That would be beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results