shape
carat
color
clarity

Just for fun... how many diamonds are you wearing

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Just for fun. Not about money, cut, clarity or color or even carat weight. We all know that even some dainty pieces can have a ton of tiny stones and then of course we have our bigger ones too.

If you count up every tiny melee diamond and add in the bigger ones, how many diamonds are you wearing right now? I’ll answer in the comments

Last edited:

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Currently 66.

2 bands of 20 each of tiny tiny stones (half eternity bands).
One ring with 9 small diamonds with a matching pendant with 9 stones. I think the biggest is 1.5mm.
Pair of dainty earrings with 3 stones each
Pair of 1ctw studs

When my E-ring comes back to me, that will be an additional 13 if I wear them all together. It sounds like a lot but most of them are tiny so it isn’t ridiculous.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zero. We were cycling. Just got home and I am wearing zero diiamonds.

oopsgif.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s my plan for tomorrow morning actually

Cycling? Yay! We love it. We are going to be hitting 6K for this season in about 3 more days if we can cycle each of the next 3 days. Have fun cycling tomorrow!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was fun! I'm just wearing one ring and it has 65 diamonds in it. It's a 3 stone with halos and diamonds down the band.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha even when I’m working out I’m wearing 6 cause they are in my watch which I don’t take off

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
40. Most of them small. Ering, channel set band, RHR, solitaire pendant and solitaire dangle earrings.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
33. Full eternity ring, solitaire, studs & pendant.

And how hard is it to count the diamonds in a full eternity ring without losing track of where you started?!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
29. Most are the tiny pave in my engagement ring and wedding band, plus small stud earrings.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
~32. Solitaire studs, solitaire pendent, solitaire RHR, and an eternity (I think I counted 28 stones).

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Can't count them all. Diamond Studs with diamond jackets, diamond 2 stone pendant, diamond tennis bracelet with round and baguette, diamond bracelet (broach conversion with diamond band), three stone e-ring, rose gold diamond eternity, platinum half eternity and full eternity graduated OEC (right hand). Wow, that sounds like a lot, but it really isn't...... :)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None! I just got home from work and took everything off except for my plain gold studs :shhh:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
22. Only wearing my black diamond wedding ring lol.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zero lol.

I only own three, a ring, and I only wear it on days I go into the office. I don't wear it around the house.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
75! I have two eternity bands on that have tiny melee...engagement ring, diamonds on the face of my watch that are also teeny, studs, and a pendant.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I RARELY remove my diamond uniform: studs, solitaire, eternity, RHR, tennis bracelet, Metro bangle, pendant

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
15, layered necklaces and 3 rings, one is a 5 stone and one is a channel setting.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The only diamonds I'm wearing right now are in the bezel on my Rolex, & I don't want to count them. I only wear my watch & plain platinum band while home.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
37. 6 earrings with a total of 16, plus two on one ring and 15 on my engagement ring.

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I just acquired some diamond huggies so I’m now wearing 94. When my ring gets back, it will be 107 but that will be the absolute most for a while
9DD09350-E47F-4CA6-912F-FA7B419D82E2.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results