shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW It Seems Another Bug Has Joined the Gang

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As my husband says...so, another bug has followed you home huh. LOL, Indeed. And it's another dragonfly...sigh....I must be in a rut. But it's a nice rut! It's a graduated pink sapphire and diamond bug in 18kt white gold. A pin of course but it can also be worn as a pendant which will probably never happen lol. My defense, he's very sparkly!

IMG_4542[1].jpg

IMG_4545[1].jpg
IMG_4550[1].jpg
IMG_4553[1].jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love! Dragonflyummy!!!!:kiss2:
Sparkly indeed and pinkalicious.:love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and whimsical!:kiss2:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Love those graduated pinks!

Reminds me of Mike Robinson's pink diamond masterpieces....

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this! This must look amazing as a necklace ~ I can imagine it just floating. Enjoy!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Definitely my favorite of your flying friends!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll go fly fishing in ponds near you any time @Catmom - I have no objections whatsoever to bugs like yours swarming me :love:

Can I request a family shot of the crittery? :kiss2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: How pretty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love! Dragonflyummy!!!!:kiss2:
Sparkly indeed and pinkalicious.:love:

LOL pinkalicious indeed!

So pretty and whimsical!:kiss2:

It is, isn't it. Thank you!

Love those graduated pinks!

Me too. I have a butterfly from the same designer in graduated blues.

Reminds me of Mike Robinson's pink diamond masterpieces....

It does kinda, doesn't it. Wish it was graduated pink diamonds, lol.

I love this! This must look amazing as a necklace ~ I can imagine it just floating. Enjoy!!

Thanks. I'll have to take a shot of it as a pendant.

I’ll go fly fishing in ponds near you any time @Catmom - I have no objections whatsoever to bugs like yours swarming me :love:

Can I request a family shot of the crittery? :kiss2:

LOL yssie! The only bugs I like. I'm away from home for the next couple days but as soon as I get back I'll take a bug family shot.

:love: How pretty!

Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! And I second the request for a photo of the insect collection. I love them all!

And who knew that dragonflies knew to attach themselves to certain people! :mrgreen:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! And I second the request for a photo of the insect collection. I love them all!

And who knew that dragonflies knew to attach themselves to certain people! :mrgreen:

LOL, they do seem to follow me around. I'll get a bug group when I get back.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love your insects! Weird sentence to type normally, but on this forum it makes perfect sense... And what a great one this is, too: not only is it really pretty, but I love the versatility of brooches that can also be pendants. I look forward to the family shot!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!
I am sure that will be loved and worn often! It is just gorgeous!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love it! Such a fun piece to wear! I get nervous that I’ll pin it and forget it about it then into the wash it goes:cry2:.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your insects! Weird sentence to type normally, but on this forum it makes perfect sense... And what a great one this is, too: not only is it really pretty, but I love the versatility of brooches that can also be pendants. I look forward to the family shot!

LOL, only on PS! Thank you. I love that as well. I have several that I can do that with.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love it! Such a fun piece to wear! I get nervous that I’ll pin it and forget it about it then into the wash it goes:cry2:.

LOL, a different jeweler [I bought a vintage Christmas pin as well] and I were talking about a vintage bakelight Christmas brooch she had that was her favorite. It was Christmas Carolers and she wore it all the time. One day into the wash it went and all the painted faces and clothes came off. She still has it and intends someday to repaint it. I can say that I have never left one of mine on a garment that went into the wash. Knock on wood!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, a different jeweler [I bought a vintage Christmas pin as well] and I were talking about a vintage bakelight Christmas brooch she had that was her favorite. It was Christmas Carolers and she wore it all the time. One day into the wash it went and all the painted faces and clothes came off. She still has it and intends someday to repaint it. I can say that I have never left one of mine on a garment that went into the wash. Knock on wood!

For sure! You have such exquisite taste I just love it!:kiss2:

I have had my work badge go into the wash... I should just wear a lanyard instead but I don’t seem to learn my lesson.

Love those dragonflies with those sapphires! I adore your avatar... I have missed much, are those yellow diamonds? Or yellow sapphires?

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so vibrant and a joyful pink. It reminds me of some of the brooches in the Madeleine Albright collection.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
As my husband says...so, another bug has followed you home huh. LOL, Indeed. And it's another dragonfly...sigh....I must be in a rut. But it's a nice rut! It's a graduated pink sapphire and diamond bug in 18kt white gold. A pin of course but it can also be worn as a pendant which will probably never happen lol. My defense, he's very sparkly!

IMG_4542[1].jpg

IMG_4545[1].jpg
IMG_4550[1].jpg
IMG_4553[1].jpg
He’s so pretty!! Love him! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful, blingy bug Catmom!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's too pretty to be called a bug! A winged creature perhaps. Beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG...those wings! What gorgeous color!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results