Too much?

• Less is more, lady

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Don’t you know where you are? More is more

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Hikari

Rough_Rock
1294FF1C-2433-4B35-A379-6F2D08F50B4F.jpeg 9032DC6D-F9FF-4E7D-823A-B8F38F2E2C1A.jpeg It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been on. So long, that I had to create a new account because I couldn’t remember the login info. The recovery email address on file had been inactive for nearly a decade. :shock:

Anyway, I recently started back on and I want an opinion. I currently wear 9, yup 9 rings daily. Too much? I’m attaching pics for you to get a gander at what I mean.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like it and they bring you joy, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks imo. I say wear them! No use leaving them sitting in the box!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulouse
good for you

do you wear pinky rings ....?
what's on the other hand ?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With the ering, personally I’d ditch the top plain band and just do the ering and one band.
With the right hand - as long as the amethyst and citrine won’t get scratched with day to day bumps then all I would be concerned about the rings rubbing since that finger is used for picking up and will shift more than the ones on the 4th.
The set on the 4th finger looks good !

Really when it comes to it, no one else’s opinion matters though . Few people notice other people’s rings and you can wear what ever makes you smile!
What you like is really all that matters.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever you honestky prefer.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I know exactly where I am lol. But I am a less is more person. If it was me I would stack that beautiful 3 stone with 1 or 2 of those straight plain or diamond bands! So pretty!! :D

But it's really up to you! If you like what you are wearing then do it! :D

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please go with whatever combination makes you happy. Many of us here can tell you a story about how we love how something looks on other people. We get super excited to have it, love the look on every ad or Pricescoper we see it on. We just don’t love it on our hand.

Jewelry is personal. Wear what you love and feel comfortable wearing.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is no such thing as too much.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, yes. I think your e-ring would look better with just the one band (as the two seems to take away from your diamond). I also think that the amethyst and citrine rings don't look intentional given how far they have to rotate and that they take away from your 3-stone. But that is just my aesthetic - you should totally rock yours.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only thing I don’t care for is the forefinger of your right hand. I the the amethyst and citrine guard rings detract from the three stone in the middle (which I love). The other combos I really like, especially the ring finger on your right hand :love:

Hikari

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I am constantly moving them around to try and find the best.

The pointer finger on the right hand is where my issue is as well. The 3 stone is my husbands birthstone. I had it commissioned here actually, the alexandrite is my 5 yr old ds birthstone and the citrine is my 3 yr old dd birthstone. The 4th finger on right hand is 10 year anniversary.

My point is that they all mean a great deal and I want to wear them all. Just can’t figure out the best way to do it.

Suggestions?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more the merrier!!
You can never have enough rings.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Only 9? Must be a rhetorical question.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I am constantly moving them around to try and find the best.

The pointer finger on the right hand is where my issue is as well. The 3 stone is my husbands birthstone. I had it commissioned here actually, the alexandrite is my 5 yr old ds birthstone and the citrine is my 3 yr old dd birthstone. The 4th finger on right hand is 10 year anniversary.

My point is that they all mean a great deal and I want to wear them all. Just can’t figure out the best way to do it.

Suggestions?

I like the little rings for your childrens' birthstones - very thoughtful! My suggestion would be to get a third, smaller ring for your husband's birthstone to wear with the two baby rings. I'll attach a picture of something that looks like what's in my head. I really think that three stone on your index finger needs to be a stand alone ring for many reasons - it's super beautiful and the little rings take away from that; but also, the metal is fairly heavy on it with the bezel, so it doesn't really go with the dainty nature of the baby rings. My friend wears this combo, and I love the look - just a thought! Either way, your collection
is absolutely stunning :love:

64686764_10158643008424358_5424903664647012352_o.jpg

Hikari

Rough_Rock
I like the little rings for your childrens' birthstones - very thoughtful! My suggestion would be to get a third, smaller ring for your husband's birthstone to wear with the two baby rings. I'll attach a picture of something that looks like what's in my head. I really think that three stone on your index finger needs to be a stand alone ring for many reasons - it's super beautiful and the little rings take away from that; but also, the metal is fairly heavy on it with the bezel, so it doesn't really go with the dainty nature of the baby rings. My friend wears this combo, and I love the look - just a thought! Either way, your collection
is absolutely stunning :love:

64686764_10158643008424358_5424903664647012352_o.jpg
Thank you. I was actually thinking of changing it. I thought about making the two smaller stones a set of earrings and keeping the center stone as a ring, but the craftsmanship and thought and effort that was put into the ring has kept me from doing it. I like the idea of a smaller aquamarine ring to wear with the baby rings, but that means the 3 stone will live in the box and that makes me :cry2:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I was actually thinking of changing it. I thought about making the two smaller stones a set of earrings and keeping the center stone as a ring, but the craftsmanship and thought and effort that was put into the ring has kept me from doing it. I like the idea of a smaller aquamarine ring to wear with the baby rings, but that means the 3 stone will live in the box and that makes me :cry2:

The top of that three stone ring would make a beautiful pendant :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results