shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this expert selection diamond a winner?

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
Looks good to me. Great ASET. For an ES diamond, it doesn't get much better than that. Hearts are slightly off but I'm sure that is why it made ES; won't be noticeable to the naked eye anyway.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd have the stone shipped loose to you for you to evaluate with your own eyes. Just looking at the H you posted and G that @KKJohnson posted, it appears the G is noticeably more white to me. But it could just be an optical illusion.

Also, have you compared the dimensions of your existing 1.20ct G to the proposed 1.437ct H? I see the H is 7.20 x 7.24mm. If I were upgrading I'd want to make sure you get enough size bump to make it worthwhile.

But to answer your initial question -- I think that is probably one of the cleanest ES stones I've seen. As @crbl999 pointed out, everything is very clean. The symmetry is off a smidge but still very good. When I first started reading your thread I was worried about you coming from an ACA to an ES, but I don't think there would be any issues with the exception to the size/color concerns already voiced.

Still, getting that stone loose to compare I think is essential to giving you the warm fuzzies about this decision.

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
I'd have the stone shipped loose to you for you to evaluate with your own eyes. Just looking at the H you posted and G that @KKJohnson posted, it appears the G is noticeably more white to me. But it could just be an optical illusion.

Also, have you compared the dimensions of your existing 1.20ct G to the proposed 1.437ct H? I see the H is 7.20 x 7.24mm. If I were upgrading I'd want to make sure you get enough size bump to make it worthwhile.

But to answer your initial question -- I think that is probably one of the cleanest ES stones I've seen. As @crbl999 pointed out, everything is very clean. The symmetry is off a smidge but still very good. When I first started reading your thread I was worried about you coming from an ACA to an ES, but I don't think there would be any issues with the exception to the size/color concerns already voiced.

Still, getting that stone loose to compare I think is essential to giving you the warm fuzzies about this decision.

Thanks!! I’m going through with it :) I agree that I really need to see the stone in person. My current stone is 6.8mm and the new stone is 7.2. I am super detailed so I can definitely see the size jump. I’ll be putting it in a delicate halo which adds extra bling too. My finger is size 4 so I don’t want anything too big. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! It really helps to hear from others!!

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
Update! The diamond arrived yesterday!!! I haven’t stopped staring at it. It’s absolutely beautiful!! I’m extreme picky which makes it very hard for me to be satisfied with big purchases and even small ones. But I’m really blown away by this stone!!! The size bump is very noticeable and truly perfect for my hand. The fire that comes off it is unreal. The h color is what I was most nervous about. I am a designer so my eyes are trained to see color etc... I had nothing to worry about. There is no noticeable tint in this stone whatsoever. I can’t wait to wear it!! Thanks for the feedback :appl: This is my third purchase with whiteflash and every single time my husband and I are impressed with how great they are to work with.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jwcjewelry So glad you are thrilled with your choice! :appl: Please post pics of it alone as well as with your ACA if you have both in hand. Others considering the two options may find that comparison helpful as well.

There are some great WF-ES performers that are great buys without the ACA brand price bump. I love mine (in my avatar) and have zero regrets. :wavey:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new stone! I am thrilled you are happy and it not only met but exceeded your expectations!

We absolutely need pics. Would love some standalone and also some comparison of the ACA to the ES. Also if not too much trouble, I was curious if you could post info on your older ACA. You mentioned the fire and I'm inclined to think that smaller 55.7 table and 34.5 crown (with 15.2 crown height) contributed. Also LGFs were at 77 which creates a good balance but still has bold flashes too.

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
@jwcjewelry So glad you are thrilled with your choice! :appl: Please post pics of it alone as well as with your ACA if you have both in hand. Others considering the two options may find that comparison helpful as well.

There are some great WF-ES performers that are great buys without the ACA brand price bump. I love mine (in my avatar) and have zero regrets. :wavey:

As soon as the sun comes out I’ll take some photos. I don’t have the ACA anymore, but when they say they perform equally that is the truth!! :love: I’m glad you love yours too!

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
ABB90492-F78C-48FA-B280-432056B3A06B.png EF00C13A-3C11-4889-B881-5A66D92CBD6F.png
Congratulations on the new stone! I am thrilled you are happy and it not only met but exceeded your expectations!

We absolutely need pics. Would love some standalone and also some comparison of the ACA to the ES. Also if not too much trouble, I was curious if you could post info on your older ACA. You mentioned the fire and I'm inclined to think that smaller 55.7 table and 34.5 crown (with 15.2 crown height) contributed. Also LGFs were at 77 which creates a good balance but still has bold flashes too.
Posting both certificates!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results