shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not too long ago two police detectives came to tell me that my husband had a car accident and died on his way to work. It's slippery out and he took a bad turn and ended up deep in the woods.

My neighbors are with me. I called his dad Bc he's at home. I didn't call his mom Bc she's at work. I called my mom.

Since the police precinct is right by my husband's office i asked them to please inform his HR.

I can't talk about this in real life. I don't know who I should or shouldn't talk to bc I don't want to insult anyone by not notifying them first, so I only can take solace in anonymity.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pintobean I am so very very sorry.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Pintobean, I am so sorry. I don't think anyone will blame you if you take a few hours and process the information. I think when you are ready, if you are comfortable with his parents or if he has siblings they might be a good place for you to consult with because you are all in this together. I can't imagine anyone blaming you or getting upset with you for not informing them fast enough. You need to take care of yourself right now. I am glad your neighbors are with you and you aren't alone.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Pintobean, I am so so so sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking for you. I know this is a virtual community of support, but I hope you feel the love and hugs that are being sent to you. Please talk here freely even if you aren't quite sure what to say. We'll listen. And please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. Yes take some time. Maybe his parents can inform people if you are not able to at this time.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, my deepest condolences on the passing of your husband.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry, PintoBean. Sending hugs to you.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto I'm so sorry OMG I feel so horrible for you. Please take the time you need because this is very sudden and a shock. You will, when you feel you're able, handle what needs to be done. In the meantime please take care of you. I'm glad you're not alone. You are in my prayers and thoughts

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're not alone. Please know we are all here in spirit and if you need to get out of your head, we're here to listen. ((((Hugs))))

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry PintoBean. Sending my prayers and hugs to you. I am thankful your neighbors are with you.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, I'm so so sorry. Please do not worry about upsetting anyone. Everyone processes, informs, reacts in their own way. The last thing weighing on you should be how other people will feel about your actions.

Ugh, I'm really am so very sorry. Your head must be spinning.

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you're going through. You are in my thoughts. (((Hugs)))

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
I'm so very sorry and sad -- my heart is breaking for you. :(
Circle your wagons and don't even think about trying not to insult others. There is no protocol for this.
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I have no adequate words. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you strength in the days to come.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Pinto, I just can't begin to imagine the devastation you're feeling, I'm so very sorry for your loss, I really don't know what else to say other than give yourself time to process what's happened and worry about the practicalities later.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for you loss.

Please let us all here help you in any way we can. And know that absolutely no-one, in real life or virtual, will judge you for how you react to and manage this - as others have already said, do whatever you need to do in your own best interests at the moment. Other people will just need to deal with how and when you, or others on your behalf, inform them.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry. You know where to find me. I'm always here. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I am glad you are not alone. Don't worry about etiquette. Please, please, please take care of yourself. Lots of human and kitty hugs outgoing.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry too. Reach out to whomever is going to be able to come and take care of you. By calling your DH's dad and letting his work know, you've already done what you needed to do. Now is the time to let people take care of you. Again, I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry to hear this news.
Big hug!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
PB, I'm here if you need me.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if we can do anything for you. Lots of hugs from our fur kids to you.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Pinto, there are no words except to say I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very very sorry. This is devastating news. Keeping you and yours in my prayers.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry:(

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for you and your family. You take care of you right now. I also think you did enough for right now. I will be thinking of you and yours.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The police asked how long we had been married. It was going to be 5 years in September.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart goes out to you, Pinto Bean. Don't be afraid to vent or ask anything here. We will do our best to help in any way we can.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry, PintoBean... I can only imagine the shock you must be experiencing. You are entitled to take all the time you need to process and work through this, but in the meantime just know that you are being inundated with good thoughts from all of us during this time. Sending you big hugs!

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
:( I'm sorry for your loss.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
PintoBean, I'm very very sorry to hear your terrible news. What an awful shock it must be to lose your husband so suddenly. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now.
Words are so inadequate at a time like this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending you my heartfelt condolences.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally get how sometimes it can be easier to talk to people here than those in real life

This is a safe and welcoming space.
I'm glad we're here for you, and hope it helps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results