shape
carat
color
clarity

I did it! From JA to WF

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I was JA loyal due to outstanding customer service in the past. I was even willing to overlook the negative changes to their policies and the way they do business (100% virtual inventory).

So I placed an order. I followed up, each time promised a ship date and that I would be advised “immmediately” of any changes. Six days and several reps later, it turns out the departments didn’t talk to each other, I was not advised at all about the delays ... yesterday they couldn’t find it at all, and today another ship date as it looks like they forgot to proceed with the order.

I cancelled and went with WF.

Now I am super excited ... I picked this diamond and even though no one here knows me and therefore probably doesn’t care, I just had to share:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3964576.htm

A big shoutout to the Pricescope advisors! Thank you!

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Excited for you!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Thoughts about settings?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woohoo.gif
1237352di6fqpi9kr.gif
woohoo.gif

manybounce.gif
manybounce.gif
manybounce.gif

457492dro0rb016c.gif

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
I was JA loyal due to outstanding customer service in the past. I was even willing to overlook the negative changes to their policies and the way they do business (100% virtual inventory).

So I placed an order. I followed up, each time promised a ship date and that I would be advised “immmediately” of any changes. Six days and several reps later, it turns out the departments didn’t talk to each other, I was not advised at all about the delays ... yesterday they couldn’t find it at all, and today another ship date as it looks like they forgot to proceed with the order.

I cancelled and went with WF.

Now I am super excited ... I picked this diamond and even though no one here knows me and therefore probably doesn’t care, I just had to share:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3964576.htm

A big shoutout to the Pricescope advisors! Thank you!

Wow! Beautiful stone with great proportions!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! That is a beautiful stone! :love::love::love: Looking forward to seeing your photos. Congrats!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is going to be a beauty.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I think JA has really changed since the chain store purchased it. You will not be sorry you got WF!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stone, Congrats. I said it many times here on PS...why waste your time with virtual stones? . If I needed a stone I shop with in-house vendors only.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should be a stunning stone - you won't be disappointed. Please come back with lots of pictures for us and congrats!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I think JA has really changed since the chain store purchased it. You will not be sorry you got WF!

This ^^ I’ve experienced a difference too since Signet acquired them and it hasn’t been for the better. The CSRs are nice, but only way I would have gone through my final upgrade with them was by working directly with a CS manager. The prices have gone up dramatically as well. :nono:

Good move @kmoro - I think their mishandling was a big favor in the end, and you’ll be much happier with an ACA and WF in the long run. Congrats and please share lots of pics when it arrives!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WF is great! Can't wait for hand shots!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Good move @kmoro - I think their mishandling was a big favor in the end, and you’ll be much happier with an ACA and WF in the long run. Congrats and please share lots of pics when it arrives!

Thanks! I was already on the fence after spending time on these forums, so once the bungle started to compound itself, it didn’t take much of a push ... and honestly, I feel so much better! This was a big purchase and I found that the advice here is great and WF took the guessing out of it.

Sorry to go on! I am thrilled, haha

Reactions: AV_

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a stunner! Love the setting you chose too, it's going to be a spectacular ring. Congratulations! Isn't WF awesome??

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, a superbly cut D VVS1. Congrats on your purchase. I agree with @stonewell that JA did you a favor! The diamond you chose looks amazing and you will have a much better upgrade policy with Whiteflash, should you ever want to use it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results