shape
carat
color
clarity

I Don't Want To Go To War To Defend Saudi Arabia!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope the US Congress, which, alone among the three branches of government has the power to declare war, will listen to me: I do not want to go to war to defend Saudi Arabia!

President Trump loves Saudi Arabia because they pay him off and pander to him, but I actually do not like Saudi Arabia or consider it in any way an ally. It is not, for instance, Great Britain, France, Canada, or Australia. Saudi Arabia has never been sanctioned for sawing up Jamal Khashoggi, our Virginia based "Washington Post" journalist whom they sabotaged in Turkey. Saudi Arabia supplied all the pilots who crashed planes on September 11, 2001 causing the biggest terrorist attack on Americn soii in our history.

All the Saudis have to do is to stay in Donald Trump's hotels; lining his pockets; make deals with him behind the scenes. (What the heck does Jared Kushner get up to with the murdering Mr Bone Saw? They are always cheek to cheek.) They project his image in lights on their walls. The narcissist and glutton gives them everything they want.

Well, when do we stand up and say, not on our soil? This is our country. Not American blood! We will not spill it for the Saudi princes and Saudi oil fields!

I feel like posting pictures of 9/11. Where are you who said you would never forget? The Saudis were behind that.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I agree 100% with you Deb. Not a person should go to war with Saudi Arabia against any country. I can't stand these people. He tortured and held his own elite citizens hostage. I admit to writing to the SA embassy for Prince Alweed bin Talal, a Saudi business man who helped Citibank weather the financial crisis. He has not been out of the country since he was released. The Crown Prince, the butcher, took control of Alweed's company.He is one bad hombre. A buddy of Kushner.
No, No , NO.

Annette

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yea, not our fight and not our problem.
Trump needs to keep his promise and get our troops out of the other hell holes in the middle east also.
Then get them out of Europe too. Not our problem. Defend yourself.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t want to go to war, period. :(sad

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me either Deb. It's not our problem. I recognize Trump is a WAR president, but mostly he's been fighting the east and west coast intelligentsia and his base feels much anger and after these last horrendous 3 years I feel they have some right t that feeling.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firstly - I'll admit there is a lot I don't know about this situation and much of what is reported in the media is exaggerated/incorrect or just not providing the whole picture. :read:

The two Saudi crude oil facilities account for about 50% of the country's oil output, or 5% of daily global oil production. Saudi Arabia is the world's biggest oil exporter, shipping more than seven million barrels daily, therefore it is an important country to everyone in this particular aspect. I think it is savvy for Trump to improve relations with KSA although I understand why it may not be popular... Ultimately war is horrible for everyone and definitely should be avoided at all costs if possible, however if Iran goes to war with KSA and disrupts major oil supply - that IS everyone's problem!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me either Deb. It's not our problem. I recognize Trump is a WAR president, but mostly he's been fighting the east and west coast intelligentsia and his base feels much anger and after these last horrendous 3 years I feel they have some right t that feeling.
Did Trump started a war that we don't know of? :confused:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well now that you ask YES! he's started a war with the East Coast, with California with the democratic party, the guy cannot do anything but try to hurt and disable his opponents, he's defintely a war president.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/09/trump-epa-california-car-emissions/598381/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/19/opinion/trump-california.html

https://www.politico.com/states/cal...ar-with-california-moves-to-new-level-1201152

Did Trump started a war that we don't know of? :confused:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Point of Information. The US is the largest exporter of oil now.

Annette

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Point of Information. The US is the largest exporter of oil now.

Annette
Good to know! We'll know who to come running to if it all goes to shit... :???:

Australia sources most of its refined petroleum products from Singapore, which imports around 80% of supplies from the Middle East. As a result, Australia has next to no oil independency. This could severely impact the national economy and threaten the country's energy security.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results