shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with a design for my wife.

Dodgerp

Rough_Rock
CA691C7A-E97E-45F6-B638-D10269627F23.jpeg 792E1E62-28C8-4213-AC5F-E76F755D2BE8.jpeg 99069B5D-8E58-47AE-A5FD-9E52CA8D523F.jpeg Hello everyone, my wife has a costume jewelry set of earrings she and I both really like. I would like to get her a upgraded version for our anniversary but I honestly have no idea who to talk to or how to begin. I have attached some photos of one of the earrings. Any suggestion or points in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you say upgraded, do you mean a copy made in precious metal and gemstones, for example?

What sort of budget would you be working with? They are not small, and paying for custom work is not cheap... lol

Dodgerp

Rough_Rock
All fair questions, I guess I was thinking in the 1000-1500 range for the pair. I don’t need anything solid gold, plate is fine. I was looking for something which would look similar but I don’t even know enough about gemstones to ask for something which would loom similar. I am sorry for my ignorance, i hope I am being reasonable.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in the same position as you - gemstones are not a strong suit for me! :lol:

Rather than duplicating this thread (re: design), perhaps it could be worth you starting a thread in the Coloured Stones section to ask "What gemstones look like this?", as that way you could ascertain options and costs, which would then just leave the design aspects for this thread :)

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I think thatd be possible with solid gold with your budget of 1-1.5k (:
Also to me it looks like peach and gray moonstones along with some agate would make for a neat upgraded pair!
Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results