shape
carat
color
clarity

Help choosing a diamond

llozano

Rough_Rock
Hello Community!

It's my first time posting here, I am very excited by choosing a diamond to give to my future fiancé.

I am looking a diamond with the following specs:

Price: Between $4K and $5K
Size: As close to 1 carat as possible
Cut: Ideal
Clarity: Eye clean, VS1 or VS2
Color: I or J

I found the following diamonds that match the above specs:

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/.../0.911-i-vs1-round-diamond-ags-c-104105166063

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4092503.htm

Can you please help me decide between them? Other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks! :twirl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF is being weird for me right now so I can't see ASET/IS, but both look really nice to me, unless there's something crazy hiding in the advanced images.

I would probably choose based on my intended's color sensitivity, price, and upgrade policies. Unless a J wouldn't work for her, I would go for the less expensive one with the better upgrade policy (WF).

llozano

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much.

Attached are the advanced images that I can see in their page.

They look weird to me, any comments?

Thanks. hearts-and-arrows-round-diamond-ags-104104712003-hearts-157893.jpg hearts-and-arrows-round-diamond-ags-104104712003-aset-157891.jpg hearts-and-arrows-round-diamond-ags-104104712003-diamond-157892.jpg hearts-and-arrows-round-diamond-ags-104104712003-idealscope-157894.jpg

WF is being weird for me right now so I can't see ASET/IS, but both look really nice to me, unless there's something crazy hiding in the advanced images.

I would probably choose based on my intended's color sensitivity, price, and upgrade policies. Unless a J wouldn't work for her, I would go for the less expensive one with the better upgrade policy (WF).

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, looks good to me!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks good...what do you think is weird?

If you plan on upgrading in the future, WF has the easier upgrade between the two. Just spend a $1 more. With the other vendor, you have to upgrade
2 or more specs (like size and color).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

llozano

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your feedback. I didn't notice this before. Isn't this something negative as it will look smaller?

Both are very well cut, but I'll take the BGD stone b/c of one color grade higher + my dream proportions. :love: I'm a sucker for small table on a high crown...that just me. :bigsmile:

llozano

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your suggestion.

I said that because I noticed the H&A image doesn't have white hearts but a light red color.

Looks good...what do you think is weird?

If you plan on upgrading in the future, WF has the easier upgrade between the two. Just spend a $1 more. With the other vendor, you have to upgrade
2 or more specs (like size and color).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your feedback. I didn't notice this before. Isn't this something negative as it will look smaller?
The table size have nothing to do with its diameter. ;))

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your suggestion.

I said that because I noticed the H&A image doesn't have white hearts but a light red color.

there are different coloured H&A scopes out there. I have seen blue and red ones. It’s a normal hearts image.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
there are different coloured H&A scopes out there. I have seen blue and red ones. It’s a normal hearts image.
Yup, My H&A scope came with both color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results