shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen this setting?

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
So sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I just saw this setting on another forum and am dying to track it down.

I messaged the original poster, but it was posted a few years ago and I don't think she's active now.

fa7d202a6aabcf85917f9a7215073da6.jpg f411dc68c39525f96435f135b09c57f2.jpg

It looks kind of verragio-esque, but I can't seem to find a similar setting on their website!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just thinking that it reminded me of Verragio and then I saw you wrote that, also!

Why not just have David Klass make it? It would possibly cost less, too!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Whatever it is - it's gorgeous!

And I second the DKJ suggestion. Do you already have your center stone? Can you tell us its stats? That gives a better idea of how the proportions will look.

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
The original poster messaged me back! It's from Shane Co :o
https://www.shaneco.com/engagement-...d-engagement-ring-in-14k-rose-gold/p/41071308

I'm actually looking for design inspiration! I'll be having it done custom from a local jeweller I have in mind. My boyfriend and I went ring shopping for the first time over the weekend, I'm so excited to start the process. :) I just wanted to see if I could find a similar setting in person before having something similar custom made!

No diamond yet, I'm split between round and oval, looking for 2.4-3 carat but budget is $20,000 so I think I'm going to have to compromise with color. I love yellow gold though, so hopefully that helps!

mrs-b I LOVE your DK ring so so much. I'm thinking very hard about getting something custom made extremely similar, but I can't find anything with quite the right halo like yours to feel if it's right!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results