shape
carat
color
clarity

H&A diamonds with shipping to France (contact)

Eloan

Rough_Rock
Hello,

This subject is about diamond pricing, especially shipping to France for French customers (like me), so I hope that I can post my message in "Rocky Talky" and I hope it's ok that I share a contact.

So, after two weeks of research, I can tell you that it is very difficult for the French customers to buy H & A diamonds! They are not well known here in France, and it is not recognized. It's very rare and many people do not know anything about it. Even the name ... I'm in a big city (Strasbourg) and people do not know when I asked this question ... so it's very difficult to find.

in the United States, there is Brian Galvin, Whiteflash, HPD, Bluenile ... you have more choices. All websites can shipp to France, but the issue comes once the diamond will be in Paris Airport. It will be stuck here until a "transitaire"-broker- pickup it, verify it, and pay the taxes for you. This "transitaire" will take money too ! Around 2.5% to 3 % for my own experience + his fees (variable). I contacted FEDEX, UPS and few local "forwarder" the fees can be very high !

So, if like me, you want to order online, there is Bluenile who can deliver to France (from Ireland) but if you want True H&A (the sames from US) with ASET view I found a way : I contacted all the sellers "Crafted by infinity" based in Europe and I found someone who speak french ! (I recommand her by the way she was wonderful : Céline Gouwy - Fortrez, and diamondhouse, her email is [email protected] she has two offices in Antwerp and London, she speaks French very well and she sellsall the diamonds "Crafted by infinity" -same base)

So finally it's possible to choose a diamond here: https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/diamonds/diamonds-search for example, and you asked to one of their suppliers in europe to bring the diamond to europe. With Céline, you will simply have to pay her the price of the diamond in € + TVA (VAT). For the others I don't know, I think it's the same.

This is all the way I found for the moment, if you find something else tell me !

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-26_15-13-26.png
    upload_2019-3-26_15-13-26.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 17

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the detailed information! :))

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello,

This subject is about diamond pricing, especially shipping to France for French customers (like me), so I hope that I can post my message in "Rocky Talky" and I hope it's ok that I share a contact.

So, after two weeks of research, I can tell you that it is very difficult for the French customers to buy H & A diamonds! They are not well known here in France, and it is not recognized. It's very rare and many people do not know anything about it. Even the name ... I'm in a big city (Strasbourg) and people do not know when I asked this question ... so it's very difficult to find.

in the United States, there is Brian Galvin, Whiteflash, HPD, Bluenile ... you have more choices. All websites can shipp to France, but the issue comes once the diamond will be in Paris Airport. It will be stuck here until a "transitaire"-broker- pickup it, verify it, and pay the taxes for you. This "transitaire" will take money too ! Around 2.5% to 3 % for my own experience + his fees (variable). I contacted FEDEX, UPS and few local "forwarder" the fees can be very high !

So, if like me, you want to order online, there is Bluenile who can deliver to France (from Ireland) but if you want True H&A (the sames from US) with ASET view I found a way : I contacted all the sellers "Crafted by infinity" based in Europe and I found someone who speak french ! (I recommand her by the way she was wonderful : Céline Gouwy - Fortrez, and diamondhouse, her email is [email protected] she has two offices in Antwerp and London, she speaks French very well and she sellsall the diamonds "Crafted by infinity" -same base)

So finally it's possible to choose a diamond here: https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/diamonds/diamonds-search for example, and you asked to one of their suppliers in europe to bring the diamond to europe. With Céline, you will simply have to pay her the price of the diamond in € + TVA (VAT). For the others I don't know, I think it's the same.

This is all the way I found for the moment, if you find something else tell me !

Congratulations!! Did you buy one yet! I’m sure your post will be helpful to others in the future.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
You will NOT be disappointed with a CBI, that's not hearts and arrows but premium super ideal!!! If nothing else your research has led you to a very lucky path! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results