shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Gorgeous Maytal Hannah Platinum Halo Ring Setting for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally gorgeous, beautifully made, hand forged Maytal Hannah Platinum Diamond halo ring setting, semi mount for sale (mounting only) .

The ring mounting is beautifully crafted hand forged platinum engagement or right hand ring setting (centre stone is not included). Small size 5 (can be resized several sizes) in excellent condition. No chips in the diamonds. The setting will hold a center stone with a diameter of 7.0 - 7.5 mm. The diamonds in the halo are ideal cut, white, VS stones and sparkle like crazy.

As you can see from my photos the ring is stunning from every angle, the head of the ring when viewed from the side, has the most beautifully crafted gallery and the band part of the ring is a solid feeling yet elegant smooth round comfort fit.

What a love about it is it's a really wearable ring but with the bling of a hand made tight pave halo as well. The ring is a knockout visually from every angle!!!

A hand forged ring like this from Maytal, Victor, Steven or Leon these days cost $3000+ to get made this one is half the price and will look amazing with a diamond, coloured stone, or if you want a high end look for a budget price you could also set a 7.50mm high end Moissanite or CZ into it.

I bought the ring from the original owner (the lovely Kathley of PS) and I think it is an Iconic PS ring that I have always loved and admired, to set a sapphire into it but sold the sapphire and have had it sitting around, it's a beautifully crafted setting that I can't say enough about, I would be keeping it but I don't have anything that fits into it and I think it should be worn, loved and enjoyed.
Maytal Hannah ?Ring Setting 1.JPG
Maytal Hannah Ring Setting 2.JPG Maytal Hannah Ring Setting 3.JPG Maytal Hannah Ring Setting 4.JPG Maytal Hannah Ring Setting 5.JPG Maytal Hannah Ring Setting 6.JPG Maytal Hannah Ring Setting 7.JPG

This is what it looked like with a diamond set into it (photos are from original owner);
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/exquisite-maytal-hannah-oec-dream-ring.205490/

And a video of the top of the ring outside in natural daylight;

The side profile;

$1600USD + shipping. Shipping is $25USD registered trackable service or if you want full insurance it's about $75USD.

My LT listing link;

https://loupetroop.com/listings/set...d-halo-ring-setting-bargain-price-dot-dot-dot

My direct contact email details are at the bottom of the LT listing.

Share T

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Messaged you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@arkieb1 -

Can you pls tell me what size the melee is? Thanks.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ mrs-b The previous owner messaged me ages ago and said they were 1.50pts but that can't be correct she might have meant .15 carats each. I measured them, so measuring across each diamond sitting in the halo they are around 2 mms per stone including the metal they are in. The ring is well balanced, big enough to see the diamonds but small enough to be elegant the diamonds are slightly larger than the diamonds in my Victor Canera halo when I hold the two rings up next to each other.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, Arkie! :love: :love: :love: I have no doubt this will be sold ASAP.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, Arkie! :love: :love: :love: I have no doubt this will be sold ASAP.

Thanks!!! It is really well crafted, solid but still dainty if that makes sense and a beautiful ring in person!!!!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and great price!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ mrs-b The previous owner messaged me ages ago and said they were 1.50pts but that can't be correct she might have meant .15 carats each. I measured them, so measuring across each diamond sitting in the halo they are around 2 mms per stone including the metal they are in. The ring is well balanced, big enough to see the diamonds but small enough to be elegant the diamonds are slightly larger than the diamonds in my Victor Canera halo when I hold the two rings up next to each other.

Hi arkieb1! Yep, Maytal sold the ring to me using 1.5 mm melee (.015 ct each or 1.5 points). It is a very well made ring and was very comfortable to wear. Wishing you a speedy sale!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm trying to come up with an excuse to buy it but don't have any 7.5mm rounds to set either
So pretty though!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi arkieb1! Yep, Maytal sold the ring to me using 1.5 mm melee (.015 ct each or 1.5 points). It is a very well made ring and was very comfortable to wear. Wishing you a speedy sale!

Thank you so much for answering that, so the stones are 1.50mm with the metal & the stones the halo is just under 2mms around. It's a size you see without being overly too big or small, it looks well balanced.

I hope someone from the PS family buys it, it's a really beautiful ring!!!!

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
this is a gorgeous setting. I wish I have a diamond to put in this :love::love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a gorgeous setting. I wish I have a diamond to put in this :love::love:

it would look lovely with a custom cut or standard 7.50 coloured stone as well!!!

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
it would look lovely with a custom cut or standard 7.50 coloured stone as well!!!

Sadly I don't have any stone at all. Maybe someone can recommend a colored stone that fits this setting? I'm clueless about colored stone and wouldn't even know where to start.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly I don't have any stone at all. Maybe someone can recommend a colored stone that fits this setting? I'm clueless about colored stone and wouldn't even know where to start.

A large number of vendors on this list could custom cut you a gemstone in pretty well any colour you wish;

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/list-of-vendors-for-reference.208782/

or alternatively some of the gemstone vendors the big ones like Multicolour have lists of round stones in stock all you need to do is search for one that is round and 7.20mm to 7.50mm (7.50 and 7.00 is a pretty standard size).

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have a very nice GIA certed OEC at 7.3mm I would consider selling if someone wants to complete this ring. If you are interested, put a "contact" post on LT.

hrose

Shiny_Rock
Not cheap but worthy of the setting, the mint garnet just listed by scouty. I think it would be amazing in this ring!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not cheap but worthy of the setting, the mint garnet just listed by scouty. I think it would be amazing in this ring!

I was just thinking the same thing. :mrgreen2:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REDUCED now $1500USD, and I was wrong a setting like this is currently around $4000USD+ so it is less than 60% off a new price and in excellent (could be polished to look like near new) condition. So it will be an amazing bargain and probably less than the price of a non high end every day type vendor. It is a really beautifully crafted ring at a great price!!!!

https://loupetroop.com/listings/set...d-halo-ring-setting-bargain-price-dot-dot-dot

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can you tell everyone the size of the stone you had in the setting? Thanks!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi arkieb1! My stone is 7.5 mm. Everyone, this is really a very nice setting and the melee sparkle like crazy!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh Gosh so pretty, I'm trying to rack my brain if I "need" another diamond ring... o_O

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi arkieb1! My stone is 7.5 mm. Everyone, this is really a very nice setting and the melee sparkle like crazy!

So realistically, a 7.30 to 7.60mm range or thereabouts is going to be the best fit for in there.

malish985

Shiny_Rock
Any idea if this can be converted into a necklace? or is the basket too high? Thanks

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any idea if this can be converted into a necklace? or is the basket too high? Thanks

I guess you could cut off the sides of the ring and put a bail on it or thread a chain through the basket part, it's not a high set ring but it still allows enough room for the bottom of a stone to fit into the basket.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reduced again, now $1400.00 - this is now about 1/3rd the price of what this hand forged setting would cost brand new. People keep asking me, so my suggestions would be get someone like Jeff Davies, or Jerry Newman to cut something to go into it.

It would also make a wonderful engagement ring it is in excellent condition and could be polished to look brand new when the new stone is set into it. Set a diamond or get a high quality hearts & arrows Moissanite or a man made diamond or well cut OEC Moissanite to go into it and you have something that looks like a $20 000 ring. Use it as a travel ring, or as a main ring, the possibilities are endless..... It really is a gorgeous ring setting!!!!

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...-ring-setting-bargain-price-dot-dot-dot;31183

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results