shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale GREATLY REDUCED...Pristine Vintage Platinum Diamond Eternity Bands

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. Have decided to drastically reduce the price on my two beautiful diamond eternity bands. I bought these bands hoping to wear them with a custom CvB solitaire. But things just never worked out. So, I"m hoping to move on to another project and I really want these gorgeous rings to go to a new home...they've been sitting for too long...PLUS...I really seek some cash for a new project. Husband says, "NO MORE RINGS 'til some of your junk sells!"

Pristine vintage 1.25 tcw Platinum Diamond Eternity Band, c.1930, Size 5.5
https://loupetroop.com/listings/ban...amond-eternity-band-1-dot-25-ctw-size-5-dot-5

Pristine vintage Platinum Diamond & Pink Sapphire Eternity Band, c.1930, Size 5.5
https://loupetroop.com/listings/ban...-and-pink-sapphire-eternity-band-size-5-dot-5

And of course...this lovely 2.43 OEC, Q/R color, VS1, GIA Certified
https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-diamond/lovely-2-dot-43-oec-q-slash-r-vs1-gia-cert

And (likely) on the horizon...the CvB custom Lyre Platinum & Diamond Setting...stay tuned!

ALL on consignment with Erica @ Love Affair Diamonds
Spread the word! THANKS!

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Thank you OoohShiny! I hope they sell.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Sapphire and diamond band pending sale. It's a beautiful ring.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
:geek2: I believe the Pink Sapphire & Platinum Band is SOLD!

Beautiful Vintage Platinum & Diamond Band still available.
Price NEGOTIABLE. Anxious to sell!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s an awesome price for the 2.43 OEC. If I had the money I would take it off your hands.
Good luck with the sales!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
That’s an awesome price for the 2.43 OEC. If I had the money I would take it off your hands.
Good luck with the sales!

Thank you so much! Yes, I paid quite a bit over the asking price but that's okay! I just want the diamond to go to a new home, a new owner and a new setting! Thank you!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Getting a few inquiries about the platinum & diamond Eternity Band. Just realized (I am so slow) that I can upload archived PS photos of stuff.

IMG_5280.jpeg

This photo is a great pic of the Lyre Setting (also for sale) on the day I had it re-set with the 1.91 OEC. The BAND with it is the current 1.25 Vintage Platinum & Diamond Eternity Band that is on consignment (for sale) with Erica @ LAD! The price on all the stuff is very negotiable! Thank you for looking and for all your kind words!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
PRICE REDUCED...again to $1585

Bored, so I thought I'd reduce the price of this stuff once again! Everything I'm selling is listed on Diamond Bistro, Loupe Troop. Currently on consignment with Erica @ Love Affair Diamonds!

If this doesn't sell in a few days or weeks, I'm thinking of pulling it and just wearing it. It is such a gorgeous piece, it's hard to let it go for much less.

Thanks everyone for looking!!!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there I can’t open the link for your OEC diamond?

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
The 2.43 OEC diamond is sold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results