shape
carat
color
clarity

Flynn May Face Criminal Prosecution

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he did this he should be. Bad judgement on his part.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting angry that the Democrats are going it alone in the Flynn matter. (In case anyone needs an update, the Republicans are allowing the White House to stonewall on producing documents relating to Flynn.) I think the time has come for a special prosecutor and an independent commission within Congress. The Republicans are never going to free themselves of Trump. As Trump would tweet: "sad".

AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting angry that the Democrats are going it alone in the Flynn matter. (In case anyone needs an update, the Republicans are allowing the White House to stonewall on producing documents relating to Flynn.) I think the time has come for a special prosecutor and an independent commission within Congress. The Republicans are never going to free themselves of Trump. As Trump would tweet: "sad".

This video of a news conference will help to explain the current situation. Congressman Elijah Cummings makes the case against The White house and Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut then speaks briefly afterward.

Link...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results