shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers for 1.4, G, VS1 Ring

Caly27

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I love my current ring but have decided to upgrade to a larger stone after changing jobs. I wanted to gauge if there is any interest among pricescopers for a 1.4 carat, G, VS1 set in adiamor's classic pave setting (six prong, size 5). The specs are as follows:

7.17-7.22 x 4.44 mm
Triple Ex
Table: 55
Depth: 61.7
Crown Angle: 34
Pav. Angle: 40.8

And here is the ASET I received when purchasing:
ASET Stone.png

I currently have an offer from a diamond company but would prefer it go to an actual person. I hate the idea of a company taking it out of the setting, cleaning, and then reselling for thousands more. Here are two pictures, sorry for the quality, they were taken with my phone:

IMG_0359.PNG
IMG_9949.jpg

Happy to answer any questions! And I will post a listing if anyone is interested.

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I love my current ring but have decided to upgrade to a larger stone after changing jobs. I wanted to gauge if there is any interest among pricescopers for a 1.4 carat, G, VS1 set in adiamor's classic pave setting (six prong, size 5). The specs are as follows:

7.17-7.22 x 4.44 mm
Triple Ex

ASET Stone.png

I currently have an offer from a diamond company but would prefer it go to an actual person. I hate the idea of a company taking it out of the setting, cleaning, and then reselling for thousands more. Here are two pictures, sorry for the quality, they were taken with my phone:

IMG_0359.PNG
IMG_9949.jpg

Happy to answer any questions! And I will post a listing if anyone is interested.
Hello ! I could be interested! Can you plz tell me approximate how much you want for the diamond ?

Caly27

Rough_Rock
Hi, Golden_bird. I'm asking 9000 obo (includes shipping within the U.S.). However, I think we discussed the ring a few months ago when you were looking/I had initially thought about upgrading, and you decided to go in a different direction. I saw the diamond you purchased in Rockytalk. It's gorgeous!

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi, Golden_bird. I'm asking 9000 obo (includes shipping within the U.S.). However, I think we discussed the ring a few months ago when you were looking/I had initially thought about upgrading, and you decided to go in a different direction. I saw the diamond you purchased in Rockytalk. It's gorgeous!
Oh it’s you !!!:)) yeah ! I do remember you !!:) oh I got lost in analysis paralysis stage :eek2: with the diamond . Too much thinking and over analyzing steals joy and excitement. So I would like to consider all possible and impossible options !! I am glad you decided to upgrade ! Shrinkage is real with everything. We are getting used to things very fast :mrgreen2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a really pretty diamond and I think you'll be able to sell it! Please put a listing on LoupeTroop and you can use someone like Neil Beaty (appraiser) as the middleman for your sale. Then give the Loupetroop link here.

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Hi, it is beautiful! Is this still available? :love:

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

7.17-7.22 x 4.44 mm
Triple Ex

ASET Stone.png

IMG_0359.PNG
IMG_9949.jpg

Hello, I’m interested in your ring. Is it still available?

Caly27

Rough_Rock
Hi @iwantadiamond,

It is still available. I've been busy with the holidays/work travel and haven't gotten around to listing it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results